Is this the worst flop ever ?

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
And earlier in the same game:

The Oilers got off to a good start in their quest to end the streak against Arizona, scoring midway through the first period.

Letestu had it, one-timing a feed from Kassian to beat Mike Smith to the stick side for his seventh of the season. The Coyotes challenged that Smith was interfered with, but the goal stood after a review.

"I guess I didn't sell it enough," Smith said.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/letestu-leads-oilers-regulation-win-coyotes/

He was referring to the 1st goal of the game that Arizona challenged for goalie interference and lost because there was no goalie interference.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
He was referring to the 1st goal of the game that Arizona challenged for goalie interference and lost because there was no goalie interference.

Doesn't matter. Now he's trying to dive to get goals not to count. The guy is a loser.

Loui21Eriksson

Jul 17, 2013
Germany
Soccer is worse though. Even the coaches flop:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Hahaha our announcers are some of the biggest homers in the league, I'm surprised they weren't outraged with the non-call.

Yup I watched the coyotes feed last night...these clowns were painful to listen too

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yup I watched the coyotes feed last night...these clowns were painful to listen too

It was hard to listen to.

Gryba lays a huge hit, they love that Schenn jumps in and praise the hell out of him.

OEL lays a big hit and they shame the Oilers for doing the same thing.

It's nauseating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad