Is Subban heading towards another Norris?

Mike Lowry

Feb 23, 2018
I was at the game yesterday in Denver. Anyone who thinks this guy is a Norris winner, let alone should get a vote, needs to start watching another sport. He was terrible, and all game was passed over for 1st pairing assignments. Just watch his positioning on Colorado's 2nd goal. Defecemen in Novice have a a better understanding on what to do on 2 on 1's.

But I'm eagerly awaiting someone with absolutely zero real world hockey experience to tell me that he's the best D in the league, even though he didn't see a second of ice in OT.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
I was at the game yesterday in Denver. Anyone who thinks this guy is a Norris winner, let alone should get a vote, needs to start watching another sport. He was terrible, and all game was passed over for 1st pairing assignments. Just watch his positioning on Colorado's 2nd goal. Defecemen in Novice have a a better understanding on what to do on 2 on 1's.

But I'm eagerly awaiting someone with absolutely zero real world hockey experience to tell me that he's the best D in the league, even though he didn't see a second of ice in OT.
He made sure that the guy with the puck could not score and did that from position where Nieto could not just drive to the net, which forced him to shoot. Rinne covered the shot just fine, but unlucky bounces made Fiala score an own goal. Subban played that situation just fine.

Maybe you should have used less substances while you were in Denver if your plan was to give some insight about hockey plays in NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad