Is Mark Stuart the worst regular PK D in the entire NHL?

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
Wether we like it or not he'll be with the Jets for a long time. If not, probably the Moose will be the next stop.

After that he will be with TNSE.

So did I hear it right last week when someone said that his wife works for TNSE. Between him, Buff & who knows else, beginning to sound like a little too many close relationships going on that might affect how guys are treated.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So did I hear it right last week when someone said that his wife works for TNSE. Between him, Buff & who knows else, beginning to sound like a little too many close relationships going on that might affect how guys are treated.

Hopefully we don't turn into another Edmonton. Where our organization is run by ex-players with absolutely no experience in or knowledge of running a sports franchise. The Oilers old boys club ran that organization into the ground and they are just starting to recover.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I don't think he brings in any more revenue, than anyone else would. Fans can and always will find another 'Stu'.

You could drop this entire roster for a completely new one, and we'd decide again who to be our heroes, villains, and favorites.

Sure, people need their scapegoats, but I think blaming the ********* defenseman on the team is a pretty good donkey to pin that tail on...

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Sure, people need their scapegoats, but I think blaming the ********* defenseman on the team is a pretty good donkey to pin that tail on...

What I was getting at is that Stuart apparently being a likable guy who the crowd sometimes cheers for, isn't really a big plus, because that's easily created/found in another player, IMHO.

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com

What I was getting at is that Stuart apparently being a likable guy who the crowd sometimes cheers for, isn't really a big plus, because that's easily created/found in another player, IMHO.

Both of these are excellent points and they aren't at odds with each other.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Well, of course. It wasn't a serious comment, really. I guess he's a good PR player, maybe?

Hey, can you do me a favor and start talking about how you expect Stuart to turn around his season and make a few bets. It worked last year with another guy, so I figure it's worth a shot here, right?

Derfel*

Hey, can you do me a favor and start talking about how you expect Stuart to turn around his season and make a few bets. It worked last year with another guy, so I figure it's worth a shot here, right?

Sorry - I can predict the future, not manipulate it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad