Is Jack Edwards the most entertaining announcer in the league?

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Say what you will about his homerism and lack of professionalism but this guys is very entertaining and downright hilarious at times. I'd rather have him than those guys on TVA Sports.

Throw in the towel it's a mercy killing!! :laugh:

Comparing Boston's Tea Party to Boston's win over Montreal in a game 7.

Love this guy. Turns even snoozefests into quality entertainment.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Jack Edwards is awful. I hate his voice, hate how he sounds sarcastic with every word he speaks, and hate his homerism. One of the worst.

BBFan417

Mar 5, 2007
Every time I see people complain about his 'homerism' I can't help but laugh. I've seen countless Bruins fans get mad at him for being overly excited when the opponent scores.

The guy is as nerdy as it gets, but he's our nerd and shaking your head wondering what he's rambling about is something that happens regularly. The guy realizes this too, and embraces it. That coupled with the fact that he is just a genuinely happy-go-lucky guy loving his job makes me love him.

WreckItRask

Mar 5, 2007
Minnesota
Even as a Bruins fan I'm not the biggest Edwards fan, but that's just personal preference. Here's a newsflash for all of you...you're hometown announcer is a homer too...they all are.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Even as a Bruins fan I'm not the biggest Edwards fan, but that's just personal preference. Here's a newsflash for all of you...you're hometown announcer is a homer too...they all are.

Ralph Strangis and Dave Strader both weren't overboard on the homerism by any stretch. Very even. Unfortunately, Razor is way overboard on it, really don't like him as PBP.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
If you just watch fight highlights, you don't realize how great he is for the other 2 hours of every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad