Speculation: Is Carlyle really a good coach? 4 Regulation Wins in 32 games and counting!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Agreed entirely.

He's showing them the proper way to play the game.

It's unfortunate that the TEAM doesn't have the ability and/or the will to heed the call.

You think a former Norris winner doesn't know how to play defence?
You think a former Cup winning coach doesn't know how a winning team plays?

Absolutely pitiful that Leafs Nation has to pick on the best thing to happen to the Leafs in years.

The game evolves year by year. In the words of Mike Babcock "what worked last year, will not work this year".

Whatever Carlyle achieved in the past is irrelevant if he can't adapt his system to an evolving game.

In a game of chess, you can't expect to win the same way every time.

Cap'n Flavour

Mar 8, 2004
Flavour Country
Agreed entirely.

He's showing them the proper way to play the game.

It's unfortunate that the TEAM doesn't have the ability and/or the will to heed the call.

You think a former Norris winner doesn't know how to play defence?
You think a former Cup winning coach doesn't know how a winning team plays?

Absolutely pitiful that Leafs Nation has to pick on the best thing to happen to the Leafs in years.

The team has been playing like ******* since Carlyle took over so if he's the best thing to happen to the Leafs then I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to the team.

Blablabla playoffs last season, wow. They had incredible puck luck over a short season, played 3 good games against Boston and then suffered the most embarrassing collapse I've ever seen. I doubt the Leafs would even have made it to a game seven if Carlyle hadn't been forced to play Gardiner after Kostka got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad