Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Sucks about Killorn. I'm sure he would play if he had to. Probably since we're up 2-0 just not crucial he plays but at the same time wondering if we see him the rest of the series.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Sucks about Killorn. I'm sure he would play if he had to. Probably since we're up 2-0 just not crucial he plays but at the same time wondering if we see him the rest of the series.

If (God willing) we win tonight I'd say it is very likely he plays in game 4. If we lose then we know for a fact we're going back to Tampa and you can still hold him out. Unless his plan was to celly hard winning the Cup in a sweep, I figure he's gonna fill in soon.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We obviously saw him take warm ups but not line rushes last night. It also showed him just outside the lockeroom in sandals, no boot but there might have been a wrap around his foot/ankle.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Can we get a new thread started specifically for news of what injuries they were playing with and what surgeries they will need?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We know Heddy will need surgery and Killorn gonna need mad rehab, Kuch has the fractured rib, Stammer probably has something. I wouldn't be surprised to here more names coming out as well form this squad

Reactions: Peacefool

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah we need to figure out how we're gonna cheat the cap next season.
Its obviously. Hedman Stamkos Killorn Ltir. Than we sign some +- good D on Hedmans place,resign whole squad,getting to PO. And than we will have fully healthy Hedman, STammer and like +25m over cap,but who cares its PO and we go to threepeat:D

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I really want to know if Sergachev had any of injury
Wouldn’t surprise me tbh. At least he has several bruises with all the shots he blocked and cross checks he took. Then again, that goes for every player that went this far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad