Injury Report: IR: Gaborik, Nilsson | Killorn, Kucherov, Hedman, McDonagh, Goodrow

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
So far we have no idea on timelines for anyone besides Heddy. His update actually sounds somewhat promising. I’m guessing Kuch will be ok.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Just means there are some numbers that have been taken and actions that need to be answered for next preseason/season.

I mean, TJ has never been the same after Toews broke his wrist. Wish the NHL and officiating took it more seriously, would prefer to keep this team in one piece as opposed to one or two fights this season

Reactions: PJ817

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
How long for broken fibula to recover?
depends on break; I don't know what the break was in Killer's leg; it wasn't compound so maybe hairline?

I didn't see a suture line on the leg so not sure how they did the surgery already; if hairline break, it depends on impact of bone (I had hair line breaks in my fingers - volleyball blocking, in my leg - skiing moguls, didn't land well, butt bone - fell on ice delivering pizza :D) all of mine were pretty easy and healed in 4 - 6 weeks

BUT, I am not a professional "anything" - with Killer and the team's trainers, doctors, etc... he'll be fine

I worry more about the wrists, ankles because there are so many bones in those areas; again, these guys have the best of the best

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Heddy recovery time said to be 2-4 weeks. His surgery is today.

Goodrow and McD have broken hands. Whats the recovery time for that, roughly?

No updates on the Cirelli wrist injury and possible surgery

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
5gdmf9.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad