Injury Report: IR: Brian Lee

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Apparently Barbs went down with a minor injury and missed the last 12 minutes of last night's game.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://tbo.com/sports/lightning/bolts-notes-stamkos-injury-forces-power-play-changes-20131116/
...Barberio missed Saturday with an upper body injury, believed to be his left arm as he was on the ice Saturday morning doing limited drills with only his right hand on his stick.

Aulie, who has missed the past three games with an undisclosed injury to his right arm, also skated briefly Saturday.

In addition Tom Pyatt, out since Oct. 8 with a broken collarbone, is traveling and practicing with the team, though he has not been cleared for contact.

Cooper said all but Pyatt could be ready to return before the four-game road trip ends Friday at Anaheim.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Any updates on Ben Bishop?

Nothing to update. The shot he took apparently hit him in the mask and just dazed him a bit. He left the ice for only a couple of minutes and returned to the bench shortly after.

JustinW

Dec 14, 2006
Nothing to update. The shot he took apparently hit him in the mask and just dazed him a bit. He left the ice for only a couple of minutes and returned to the bench shortly after.

Thanks I couldn't find any information anywhere. So it never hit him in the collar bone? He has been absolutely stellar this year. With Jon Quick injured I think he has a real shot at being apart of Team USA in 2014.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Thanks I couldn't find any information anywhere. So it never hit him in the collar bone? He has been absolutely stellar this year. With Jon Quick injured I think he has a real shot at being apart of Team USA in 2014.

As soon as it hit him I thought collarbone and was ready to call the season, but apparently it was all mask.

And we're all hoping he makes the team. If he keeps up these numbers, who knows.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
As soon as it hit him I thought collarbone and was ready to call the season, but apparently it was all mask.

And we're all hoping he makes the team. If he keeps up these numbers, who knows.

Call the season, Do you not know who our backup is? The league might call the season and just give us the cup if Lindback was our full time starter.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Sorry to bug you guys with a stupid fantasy question, but any word on Gudas?

Fantasy aside hope Stamkos recovers quick. Never want to see a premiere talent like that get hurt for long periods. Best for everyone if he stays in and makes the game exciting for fans / new fans.

Since he trains with Gary Roberts, I'm pretty sure he'll be back on the ice in approximately 9 days.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Sorry to bug you guys with a stupid fantasy question, but any word on Gudas?

Fantasy aside hope Stamkos recovers quick. Never want to see a premiere talent like that get hurt for long periods. Best for everyone if he stays in and makes the game exciting for fans / new fans.

Since he trains with Gary Roberts, I'm pretty sure he'll be back on the ice in approximately 9 days.

Gudas should be fine:
Also, Cooper said Gudas should be fine, was held out for precautionary reasons, had a cut on his chin and face
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO/status/404147884217479168

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Cool. Thanks for the update. I'll check back in 9 days on Stammer. More than 9 days and I feel like he's slacking off a little.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Apparently Gudas wasn't at practice today? Hopefully it's not more serious than originally thought and just another precaution.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Any word on Pyatt? The sooner he gets back the better. I'm not knocking Killer, but I'd rather have Killer on the wing than at center. Pyatt is actually a pretty decent centerman (or at least tends to be).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad