Introduce Yourself

Highstyx

Feb 8, 2014
Vancouver
welcome

As you know we playing the worst hockey in a long time........I sure you have seen worse.........
Team in a slide since they were hammered in Boston, and I mean HAMMERED. Humiliated. Lots of new faces though. Sesitito and Lain gonna be cool. Kassian a good project Gaunce, Hunter, et al in 4 years this team has a new face. Twins gone, Edler on the farm, etc

Favre4

Mar 14, 2014
Blast from the past...

Hello all!
I have re upped with hfboards. A member back from the old days before hfboards existed. The old fanhome days. My original name was canuck1040, followed by CantBeatCanucks(CBC) when we moved to this board. I then changed my name to Favre. Are the any members left from the original FanHome? I look forward to connecting and discussing the mess our team has become.

Favre4

Mar 14, 2014

Any originals like PolarBear, KingBrodeur, Trefty, BigBertuzzi44, Hoffa??? Still around?

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Hi I am Johnny Canucker, I am not liked by many....ummmmm thats about all. I sometimes have some hockey insight on the team

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Hello all!
I have re upped with hfboards. A member back from the old days before hfboards existed. The old fanhome days. My original name was canuck1040, followed by CantBeatCanucks(CBC) when we moved to this board. I then changed my name to Favre. Are the any members left from the original FanHome? I look forward to connecting and discussing the mess our team has become.

It won't take long before you realize that I am the most awesomest person here.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Hello all!

I remember you from that board as well as all the subsequent incarnations like scout/TSB....
**** oscarheyman puts Favre4 on his ignore list :naughty: ****

Any originals like PolarBear, KingBrodeur, Trefty, BigBertuzzi44, Hoffa??? Still around?
CCF23 is here...lol...both of us have been Mods on this board as well

Not sure where PB, KB posts nowadays. I would guess Hoffa is still battling "the Count" somewhere.:laugh:

Last edited:

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Hi I'm cucumber

I originally came from CDC land of people who don't hockey at all. I joined here because I heard great things. I really want to become a mod or Admim does anybody know how?

Respectfully cucumber

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Hi I'm cucumber

I originally came from CDC land of people who don't hockey at all. I joined here because I heard great things. I really want to become a mod or Admim does anybody know how?

Respectfully cucumber

need 6 months here first, and get recommendation before you can apply....tried in 6 month time

you're interested in becoming a moderator send your application to [email protected]. No experience is required, but you must be a member for a minimum of six months. Simply state your interest, why you want to be a moderator, and which forum(s) you're interested in moderating. The length of time you've been a member, post quality and frequency, history of warnings/infractions, and recommendations from other moderators are taken into consideration.

Emails that do not include your username and registration email address will be ignored. If you are not writing from your registration email address, please be sure to include it in the body of your message.

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
need 6 months here first, and get recommendation before you can apply....tried in 6 month time

you're interested in becoming a moderator send your application to [email protected]. No experience is required, but you must be a member for a minimum of six months. Simply state your interest, why you want to be a moderator, and which forum(s) you're interested in moderating. The length of time you've been a member, post quality and frequency, history of warnings/infractions, and recommendations from other moderators are taken into consideration.

Emails that do not include your username and registration email address will be ignored. If you are not writing from your registration email address, please be sure to include it in the body of your message.

Thanks

Based Crane

Mar 30, 2014
Hi, I'm Based Crane. Named after Frasier Crane himself. This seems like a strange time to join this forum, but I can promise I am not here to jump on a troll wagon. I am here to dicuss the Canucks and I look forward to being a somewhat regular poster.

Thanks for having me and,
"Hello NHL, I'm listening."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad