Introduce Yourself

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Hi, I'm Nuckles37, and I'm a hockey addict...

It started at the age of 8 due to peer pressure, and it has spiraled out of control since then. :cry:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hello,

I am LB, I have been a diehard canucks fan for about 16 years now.

I like to express my opinions in a more "passionate" fashion, and have been addicted to this site for god knows how long now.

Became a big fan when I went to a canucks game as a kid, and linden threw a puck over the glass to me.

Last edited:

BerSTUzzi

Jan 24, 2006
Kamloops
I'm BerSTUzzi, first memory was my dad yelling at the TV "Otto's foot was in the #@$%ing crease". Watched the 94 finals in the hospital, shattered both bones in my right arm, and pulled the IV out when the famous metal bar was struck in game 7.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Hey I'm keslerburrows. Similar to Taelin I fell in love with Bertuzzi and Jovo when I was quite young and have been addicted to hockey ever since. Have never actually played the game but even my friends that are in the dub know I know more then them about the game ;) I express my posts pretty straight forward and sometimes get a little aggravated on other boards if I cross paths with certain fans... (Hawks, Bruins, Flames)

Die hard fan. Love this team and stand up for them no matter how wrong it may be at times ;)

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
I've been a fan since I was nine, in 1970. Was a competitive skateboarder in my youth. I started playing ball hockey at 30, roller at 33, and ice at 37. I'm a goalie, and love the game.
I'm pretty level headed except when dealing with those that have only been fans for five years and don't realize we've got it extremely good right now.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I am ziploc. I went to my first game with my Dad at the old Pacific Colosseum, standing room only, to watch the Canucks get killed by Gretzky and the Oilers. Got totally hooked during the '82 run, and have known significant pain and heartache ever since. I lurk more than I post, but appreciate this site for some very knowledgeable posters, occasional insights, and lots of comedy gold.

Blue Suede Shoes

hound dog
May 5, 2012
I'm SMM but you can call me S&M for short.

I'm a new fan - I've only been a Canucks fan for a couple years. I've only been an obsessive hockey fan for a couple years as well. It's kind of weird how it happened - it was just a conglomeration of a bunch things at a particular time in my life. And now I'm hooked on hockey, and I'll be a Canucks fan for life.

sk8er

Nov 8, 2008
Hi, I'm sk8er.
I've been a hockey fan since I saw tiger skating down the ice with his stick between his legs after he scored against the Leafs I believe. That was around 1980 and have been a fan since. Never learned to skate, hence the name......don't post much but read this site every day. (damn, I wish Doan would sign with us so I can take a break!) love the Canucks, every other team is the enemy. Like a few others here I am female. I will be a canuck fan forever.

kootenayfan

Sep 3, 2005
Southeastern BC
kootenayfan here, and yes i am from the beautiful Kootenays..lived here most of my life with some breif stints in the Yukon.

Another fan since 1970, came to love the Canucks while listening to the games on the radio with my Dad (RIP). Only been to three live games in Vancouver and two in Phoenix.

Not a big poster here, heck it took me 7 years to get to 1000 posts :), but i do enjoy reading the comments.

Go Canucks Go!

Horse

Go Canucks!
Feb 14, 2005
Kamloops, BC
My name is Horse and I mostly lurk around here.
I got my first taste of the Canucks in 94 although I didn't really become a hockey fan until about the late 90's. I have a thing for solid, dependable stay at home d-men.
I prefer being outdoors and like running, horseback riding, solo canoeing, and camping. I also work in forestry which fits my lifestyle well.
I grew up in Vancouver (westsiiiide), and currently live in Quesnel (also westside, although that doesn't carry the same prestige, hahaha). I've also lived in Castlegar, S. Slocan, Golden, Ft St John, Halifax, and Edmonton.

mrbitterguy

Sep 24, 2010
san francisco
been a canuck fan for most of my 42 years, which probably explains the username. when i was very young i used to marvel at my older cousins who were crazy about the canucks but then i turned into that guy and then some. living in california this site and internet radio broadcasts are my lifeline to hockey news.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Hi, everyone. :) My name is that of a song lyric. I actually became a huge hockey fan watching Pittsburgh's run to the Cup in 2009. :dunno: I was a huge Malkin fan (still am, I suppose). I watched Canucks games here and there before that (2004-2008), but in the last 3 years I have become an avid fan of this beloved team. I'm a huge fan of Captain Hank... Daniel's alright too I guess. :sarcasm:

Honey Badger

Dec 14, 2011
Hey guys, BIG sports fan.
Hockey - Canucks
Baseball - Red Sox
Basketball - OKC Thunder
Football - Chargers
College.Bball - Jayhawks

Mason10

Bacon
Feb 11, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Hello, I'm Mason.

I'm chinese, I love sports. I became a hockey fan just one week before the Bertuzzi incident. I am an athlete, who is very, very lazy.

oh and I have grammar problems.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
I'm Hollywood Burrows. I've had many, many accounts on this forum going back 10+ years now. I feel bad for the mods that had to deal with me back then. Damn.

I've been a Canucks fan since birth (I'm 30 now), grew up in Richmond and I live in East Van now. I've played hockey since I was 5.

My oldest clear memories of watching the Canucks are from the Flames series in 1989. My parents say I spent weeks cursing "Doug Gizmore" after it was over.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
I'm Natureboy1235, I've watched hockey intently since I was 8 or 9. I used to go to Clippers games with my dad a lot. Cheering for the canucks is in my blood. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad