Introduce Yourself

Finnish Your Czechs

Sep 8, 2008
My name is Jordan. I've been a Canucks fan for my whole life (only a fair weather fan until 2002). Seeing a dominant Todd Bertuzzi manhandle the opposition in the early 00's is what really flipped the switch for me.

I live in Port Moody, I have 2 daughters and a wife (who all hate hockey because of my obsession).

member 105785

I'm Aaron aka Archer Cartridge, I sell and buy retro video games under the name The Cartridge Family and I play a lot of MTG, my gf of 3 yrs hates it but she's a huge nerd so she can deal with it. We're currently on a week long disney land vacation together.

I've been a hockey fan since around 2007 and it's gotten to the point where 90% of my posts here are just shoving advanced stats down people's throats and yelling at people about how wrong they are while acting all high and mighty.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Hello everyone I'm Bure to Mogilny. Ive been a Canuck fan all my life since the west coast express years. Ive been only ever to one game and was game 7 chicago 2011 and fore ever burrows and luongo are my favourite players

I allso like bieksa tanev bo horvat shink jensen corrado. I follow the young guys in our system

Jeff Skinner is my favourite non Canuck and hope one day he comes here

Anyways i searched to find this forum as i was at the form at canucks.com but really didnt like all the visioius attacks everywhere on eachother. This one all ready seems better :)

Skriko

Jul 27, 2014
Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been a Canucks fan since 1991 and diehard fan since 1994. I live in Tampere, Finland. Im 40 y/o and work a firefighter. My favourite players groving up was Raimo Helminen, Jyrki Lumme and Trevor Linden. Has been playing hockey most of my life, retiring 5 years ago (i was a terrible defenseman, i can't skate :shakehead). I will be here a bad grammar, but i try to learn ;).
GO CANUCKS GO!

vrtanen

Aug 18, 2014
Watkins Glen, NY
Umm hi. Can I preface this by saying the Canucks aren't my primary team? Is that okay?

Anyway, they're essentially my Western Conference team. You can also find me in the Sabres boards.

I guess I would still call myself a new fan, started watching about 4-5 years ago, been hooked on hockey since. I turned 17 yesterday and when I graduate high school, I plan on going to college for sport management and communications.

I'm also a girl. And that's about it really.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
It's always cool to see someone on the East Coast be fond of the Canucks, but I guess we were a very exciting team not to long ago :laugh:

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Umm hi. Can I preface this by saying the Canucks aren't my primary team? Is that okay?

Anyway, they're essentially my Western Conference team. You can also find me in the Sabres boards.
As long as you don't say you're a fan of the Bruins, you're ok in my books.:nod:

The Brodatype

Aug 1, 2014
Hi guys, I'm The Brodatype. I was on here way in the past, but a lurked ever since.

I'm very interested in the aesthetics of hockey. Bure is my favorite Canuck past or present. Been a huge fan since I was young. Weathered the storm while doing most of my growing up in Calgary. I try to be very objective and follow a handful of other teams in the NHL.
Looking forward to this team going forward with the new Linden/Benning era.

ReignCity

Jul 23, 2014
What's up everyone.

I'm ReignCity. Fairly new to forums in general but find it very informative and entertaining. Been a fan of the game since 94 (coincidentally that's also when I immigrated to Canada and introduced to the game) die hard since the WCE era.

Growing up in East Van played a **** ton of ball and roller hockey. Since I started coaching youth basketball I've been really interested in the x's & o's and and I'm hoping I can learn a bit of hockeys x's & o's from some of y'all that's played organized hockey.

Cheers!

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Serac here
Occasionally lurked in the past, and finally decided to make an account this summer

Been a Canuck fan for around 12 years (was pushed into baseball when young or it may have been way earlier) and a hockey fan in general (ie, all the teams, international hockey, etc...) for around 8-10 years

Played floor hockey for a good number of years, and some ice hockey (have never been a great skater)

I've come to love the draft, and watching how prospects grow and putting expectations on players and being disappointed when they fizzle out :sarcasm:

Have a certain affinity towards Finland and say we need more fins in the organization (horrible mascots aside)

chris11inter

Jul 18, 2007
I'm Chris

Been a Canucks fan since I was 7. I live in Edmonton and get ripped daily from Edmonton fans about Vancouver never winning a cup. I was on the radio during the 2011 finals as the biggest Canucks fan in Edmonton.

I'm getting beaten down. Help me.. please help me.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm Chris

Been a Canucks fan since I was 7. I live in Edmonton and get ripped daily from Edmonton fans about Vancouver never winning a cup. I was on the radio during the 2011 finals as the biggest Canucks fan in Edmonton.

I'm getting beaten down. Help me.. please help me.

Don't get down on yourself...look at the Oilers now. That should make you happy, you don't even have to say anything, just smile and wave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad