Interesting Info: Part XV (All Jackets-related "tidbits" in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=726831

Great piece on the fact that some Blue Jackets have children! They miss their families when they're on the road, who knew?!

I like pieces like this and it helps fans recall that these aren't robots, but people. I imagine that if I didn't like pieces like this, I wouldn't read them instead of taking the time to make sarcastic comments on this forum.

I'm pretty sure that if you don't like stuff like this that it's pretty easy to avoid. You cracked on another of Mixer's pieces about Dubinsky recently, saying it was a regurgitation of the press conference, yet it contained far more detail and information about the situation than you led on.

If you have some kind of problem with Mixer, perhaps you need to resolve it somewhere else.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Didn't know where to put this so...

You're looking at the newest CBJ full season ticket holder. :)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
congrats. Im jealous. I hope to someday land a job down there to eventually do the same. For now a quarter season ticket plan will have to do.
Always good to go down to the rink and watch the boys. I usually go with my Dad, we always have a blast.

congrats...where at?

216 Row E. I actually really like the seats.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Always good to go down to the rink and watch the boys. I usually go with my Dad, we always have a blast.

216 Row E. I actually really like the seats.

There isn't a bad seat in the house. I checked every corner of the arena, all levels, when it was built and was amazed at how great all the views were. I settled in 105 day 1 and moved up to C4 after the team started the long losses and offering incentives to keep season ticket holders. A lot invested in this team since day 1

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I started in 216. Loved it. The pressbox where the injured and healthy scratches sit is right above that section, FYI.

Now in C4. Looking for a partial (1/3) partner to share the C4 center aisle seats. Please PM if interested. Not a better seat in the house, IMO.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I had to turn down an opportunity to work in Toronto for the month of October because I would miss 3 games from my quarter season plan including the home opener. It's called having your priorities in order.:laugh:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
Good piece. I know RJ rode for Pelaronia a few times. One year Nash and his buddy A Johnson rode the full 100 miles...ending in Athens. My kids tend bar down there and said Nash went virtually unrecognized. Thought that was funny.

Maybe that's what happened! Nash liked being incognito so much in Athens he thought he'd try it in the playoffs.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Maybe that's what happened! Nash liked being incognito so much in Athens he thought he'd try it in the playoffs.

VQLGJOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad