Line Combos: Injury Report: Recalled: Assigned: Rosterbating: Abuse of Prefixes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I don't like this. I suggest they change the no-hit color to bright orange.

This red and black combo looks too much like Blackhawks or Devils colors, and I don't want any Dallas Star to take the ice thinking about red and black as anything but a "must hit" color scheme.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Love to see Nemeth progressing. When it happened we were given a timeline of him being out the entire season and possibly back for the playoffs. For him to be skating in practice already is huge and we're really lucky considering an injury like that could have been a career ender. I'm not expecting him back for awhile still but he's way ahead of schedule.

NukeJukes43

The Ders has been recalled. I imagine he'll get the start over Kari against Buffalo

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Curious move. We're obviously prepairing to trade Horcoff (cap dump) + to Toronto for Phaneuf.

McKenzie takes his place on the 4th line.

:sarcasm:

My initial thought was Moen must be healthy and ready to come off IR when they sent Ritchie down.

Moen is said to be close, and we still have Sceviour as an extra forward.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Curious move. We're obviously prepairing to trade Horcoff (cap dump) + to Toronto for Phaneuf.

My initial thought was Moen must be healthy and ready to come off IR when they sent Ritchie down.

Yeah, cant be that much of a salary difference between the two, unless its to have a LW up in case Roussel gets suspended

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

Well Roussel getting suspended soon like has something to do with too....

Don't know why they wanted to switch Ritchie and McKenzie though.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm a dope and completely forgot about Roussel. That's obviously is the reason for the recall.

McKenzie, Moen, and Horcoff would fill the 2 Bottom 6 LW spots.

That would leave both Eaves and Sceviour in at RW with Hensky and Garbutt.

The team obviously agreed with your assessment of Ritchie. Razor mentioned Garbutt preferred LW, and that he was having a hard time getting caught on his back hand in the offensive zone. They could have kicked him over to LW temporarily and gone with Hemsky, Eaves, Sceviour, and Ritchie at RW Instead of calling up McKenzie.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Huge News:

Mark Stepneski ‏@StarsInsideEdge

Patrik Nemeth practicing, NOT wearing red no-contact jersey.

That's a big step. Still have to think he goes to AHL for conditioning.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Did not expect this until March. Wow. Ship him off to the AHL for a week then make him replace Jordie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad