Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The only thing is the way it sounded, Oscar is trying to get it to where it doesn’t affect him during his everyday life before he even thinks about getting back on the ice.
This is kind of what we were hearing when the news started to break on what the issue was. Obviously it's not as simple as going under the knife and rehabbing back to normal

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Makes no sense with Klef. Either get the surgery or not. lol

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Makes no sense with Klef. Either get the surgery or not. lol

With his arthritis issue getting the surgery means he will have to give up pro sports. If he doesn’t there is a small chance he can rehab to the point of playing again (though never really at his peak level).

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

Mike Smith out a few weeks.

All of a sudden our goaltending situation with Forsberg having been claimed by the Jets is dire.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

Mike Smith out a few weeks.

All of a sudden our goaltending situation with Forsberg having been claimed by the Jets is dire.
it's only dire if Koskinen goes down

Imo it's worth signing someone else in case Smith isnt ready in a few weeks according to plan

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello and much respect from here to y'all :clap: My question is, since I didn't find the correct information: Has James Neal been skating with the team on practise at least yet? He has cleared the list 3 days ago already I see.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hello and much respect from here to y'all :clap: My question is, since I didn't find the correct information: Has James Neal been skating with the team on practise at least yet? He has cleared the list 3 days ago already I see.

He is skating with the Taxi Squad and it sounds like he will be getting into action soon.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
He is skating with the Taxi Squad and it sounds like he will be getting into action soon.
I love it sire and thanks for the real answer. :clap: Y'all might win montreal tonight for real. Just has to pound those suckas down hard. Kassian will do that for you. Neal will do his destruction derby when the time comes. He still is a powerplay killer for scriller.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

The fact he started the season on IR, I believe he has to stay on it until Wednesday. I suspect Neal gets activated for Wednesday or Friday now that he's completed that week and has been practicing for about 10 days now. Could also be why McLeod just got sent down creating one taxi squad spot for whoever gets bumped from the regular lineup. I suspect Haas is moreso a plan to activate around the series with Winnipeg.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Still no word on Neal or Haas eh? It sure would be nice to insert Neal on the PP, as Chiasson has been beyond useless. It would also be nice to get Chiasson off the team at ES too now that I think of it, lol. Shore has actually been pretty decent, even ignoring his late/meaningless goal in the Montreal game. So I'm not sure I would insert Haas just yet.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Did the Oilers ever say what the injury to Smith was? And have we heard if Grosenick has made it across the border yet in his '72 VW bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad