Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
So, whats up with Bear? I know concussions are hard to figure out, but has he been skating with the team at least? It's been radio silence on him.

He had a real bad concussion and missed half a year in I think his second year in Bako. It sounds like this one is taking a long time to heal as well.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Klefbom - shoulder - out for season
Kassian - hand - week to week
Bear - concussion - week to week
Lagesson - wrist - day to day
Turris - knee - day to day
4K - unknown
Honey Badger - unknown

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Klefbom - shoulder - out for season
Kassian - hand - week to week
Bear - concussion - week to week
Lagesson - wrist - day to day
Turris - knee - day to day
4K - unknown
Honey Badger - unknown

Has the Lags injury been publicly commented on as only being day to day? If so, that is super good news. He has been pretty solid for us so far.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Is there even a remote chance Klefbom makes in back this season? The Oilers are starting to look like a team. Klebom who I was always a fan of would make the Oilers that much better IMO.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
I wonder what would happened if Khaira would have hit Gaudreau by behind into the boards and injured him..

Reactions: TB12

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I wonder what would happened if Khaira would have hit Gaudreau by behind into the boards and injured him..

Probably something like Lucic would have staged a fight like Khaira did with Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->