Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Too bad on Green, but at least the drop from Green to Benning isn't nearly as drastic as losing Yamo or AA and having to dress Granlund in turn. I'm not even sure it really is a drop to dress Benning instead of Green.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I wonder if there is a correlation between the long break in January and the rash of injuries. This is getting ridiculous and is probably gonna cost us a playoff spot.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I wonder if there is a correlation between the long break in January and the rash of injuries. This is getting ridiculous and is probably gonna cost us a playoff spot.
How.... majority of these players are back on Saturday or next week...

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
giphy.gif

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
How.... majority of these players are back on Saturday or next week...
I'll believe it when I see it. Matheson makes it sound like Yamamoto might be long term.

Edit: and Stauffer makes it sound like he's almost ready to go...

Who knows. We atleast need Kassian, Yamamoto, Athanasiou and Klefbom back asap.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
oh please lol stop this whining about injuries, every team has it. If we deserve to be in the playoffs then a team game will get us there, not an injury here and an injury there. We still have the 2 best players in the league on our team and peope are coming back soon from minor injuries. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs if we can't overcome this. Players can fill in and play a team game. Those peope who look for excuses are losers. We have 18 games left so lets see if we are pretenders or contenders for a playoff spot. And no bullshit excuses about injuries. Time for our best players to step it up ane the rest do their part in a team game.

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
oh please lol stop this whining about injuries, every team has it. If we deserve to be in the playoffs then a team game will get us there, not an injury here and an injury there. We still have the 2 best players in the league on our team and peope are coming back soon from minor injuries. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs if we can't overcome this. Players can fill in and play a team game. Those peope who look for excuses are losers. We have 18 games left so lets see if we are pretenders or contenders for a playoff spot. And no bullshit excuses about injuries. Time for our best players to step it up ane the rest do their part in a team game.
Your shtick has gotten really old a long time ago. Do you post about anything else or do you just bitch about other people’s posts that don’t agree with yours?

Just stick to your word and go on your 2 month vacation to save us the pain of dealing with your BS for a bit and to save the sliver of integrity you have left as a poster.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Happy with the forwards. Concerned that Klefbom isn’t skating

Attachments

• 3DA99677-2344-48A6-94FF-09670D083B1E.png
    3DA99677-2344-48A6-94FF-09670D083B1E.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 12

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Your shtick has gotten really old a long time ago. Do you post about anything else or do you just bitch about other people’s posts that don’t agree with yours?

Just stick to your word and go on your 2 month vacation to save us the pain of dealing with your BS for a bit and to save the sliver of integrity you have left as a poster.
Well i am not here to be in a popularity contest lol i give my opinion and nothing i said in that post is false. Stop whining about injuries like litte kids.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Happy with the forwards. Concerned that Klefbom isn’t skating

I don't think that is who is skating at practice, I think that is who Bob expects to play on Saturday. I might be wrong though.

My point is that why wouldn't Klefbom be skating when it was a shoulder injury.

Edit: never mind, I'm wrong I think, after looking at the tweet again (I missed the "5th line" on my first look)

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I'll believe it when I see it. Matheson makes it sound like Yamamoto might be long term.

Edit: and Stauffer makes it sound like he's almost ready to go...

Who knows. We atleast need Kassian, Yamamoto, Athanasiou and Klefbom back asap.
yammo long term? lol he was back on Drai's line today at the full practice

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Meh... I kinda prefer Benning TBH

Looks like Yams and AA are back tomorrow night !! View attachment 328505

I'm not a fan of the Green acquisition. It's foolish to bring someone in of Greens skill and age when we HAD both Persson and Bouchard in the minors with similar skill sets.

Now we traded Persson for nothing and will have to chew up a year of Bouchard's ELC if things go south. Very poor moves both at the time and now especially in hindsight.

Green was not very effective in his short stint imo. He looked really slow last game but maybe that was because of the injury. Benning always the better choice. Let's hope he can stay healthy.

On the bright side. If that line up is correct and actually plays this Saturday that will be the best line up we have seen in a long time. Only really missing Klefbom to have a fullish lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad