Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
No one does, not even Matheson.

I love that he is always giving coaching and lineup suggestions to Tippett in pregame and in between game pressers. Tippett has laughed at him several times and asked him if he wants to coach at least a couple of times.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Does anybody know whats going on with Neal? Haven't really heard an update other than it's an ankle issue that was apparently lingering for a while before he finally had to take some time off.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan

Good news!

Yeah, this is good news. Benson seemed a step-behind, but it was a very limited view. Now he knows what it takes, and has gotten a taste. Spending the rest of the year in the AHL, and hungry for a spot next fall going into the summer, isn't the worst thing for him. I still think there is a bottom-6 winger there with him, but he needs to improve his foot speed for sure.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Cmon James.... Robidas Island is a great place to retire.

That foot will never be the same. Time to call it a day.

Reactions: Aerrol

Satire

Nov 20, 2016

How I feel about Oilers' PR announcements:
tenor.gif

Before Practice: McDavid is all good to go - no problems here.
After Practice: Plan was for McDavid to leave ALL ALONG. I dunno why you'd think differently.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
How I feel about Oilers' PR announcements:
tenor.gif

Before Practice: McDavid is all good to go - no problems here.
After Practice: Plan was for McDavid to leave ALL ALONG. I dunno why you'd think differently.
Uhhhh what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad