Injury Report: Injuries Thread | Bear (Head), Lagesson (Wrist), Kassian (Hand/Weeks), 4K (CollarBone/Months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Let's hope she is wrong, as we can't handle RNH being out for any serious length of time. I suppose they might break up 97 and 29 potentially, if RNH is out long term

If they can keep a similar win:loss ratio with Drai and McDavid split up, that would definitely be a boon for the coaching staff

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Well he saw doctors and now we wait for an update ughh. Hand injuries can be a real bitch though, I injured a tendon in my right thumb and took almost a year to get proper function back, for the longest time I couldn't even hold my guitar pick, open jars or containers etc, sucks!

Reactions: nabob

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
7F85FCCE-F188-412F-8380-7D0ECF30F683.jpeg

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Hmm TreenasOil was right for once saying it would be longer (only person I seen write anything about Hopkins being longer).

I think Garfield is Stauffer lol

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Hmm TreenasOil was right for once saying it would be longer (only person I seen write anything about Hopkins being longer).

I mean we seem to see one of these mystery injuries that goes on a lot longer than expected every year. Pretty easy to guess.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Time to call up Benson

I was thinking the same thing but he would have to play top 6 which means left wing with either Gagner or Draisatl on the 2nd line. Benson with Gagner and Neal would get killed speed wise. But if Benson is playing with Draisatl and Neal that could work out.

But I think they keep Gagner at 2C and if Chaisson is out (it sounds like he will be) then I bet the call up is Currie or someone Tip can use in the bottom 6 and they play Nygard or Khaira with Gagner and Neal.

Last edited:

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010

If it was you'd think she'd be right more often.

I'm not giving much credit on this one seems like one of the easier things to predict. To me she is still pretty close to that Eklund level credibility wise.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Damn, hopefully this is just temporary for Kass as back problems can be a real pita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad