Injury Report: Injured Predators

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I wonder if Neal is playing hurt. Missed time on & off and doesn't seem right to me

He's fine. Wilson is getting him some good looks. I just don't think Jarnkrok is the answer in the number 2 slot. He's a better fit for the number 3 slot. We need an upgrade there. Every so often Neal is on the ice with Joey because of line changes and they seem to work well together so I don't think Neal is lingering. He is also streaky as a goal scorer so there's that too.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Wilson has become the playmaker on the 2nd line now and he has been passing it to Jarnkrok who has been taking the shots. If he can get it to Neal we'd be scoring a lot more goals. Truth is that come playoff time if we don't get an upgrade on Jarnkrok at the deadline Fisher will move up to play 2C.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Wilson has become the playmaker on the 2nd line now and he has been passing it to Jarnkrok who has been taking the shots. If he can get it to Neal we'd be scoring a lot more goals. Truth is that come playoff time if we don't get an upgrade on Jarnkrok at the deadline Fisher will move up to play 2C.

That's plan B. Fisher's great but is it enough for us to go all the way? Duchene would be.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
He was spotted yesterday walking. Hopefully it's not serious.

The real telling thing would be is Ellis going on the road trip. If not, then I say this is bad news. We no longer have IR to go by as IR is mostly used to allow another player to take his place on the roster with the 23 man limit, but since we are past the trade deadline, there is no longer a limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad