3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Same old bitching without any context. Montreal plays hard and fast. They are not a pushover, especially at home. The just took Carolina to a SO their last game, lost close games to Vegas and Kings recently, and beat NJ a few weeks ago. They are a pain in the ass to play against with zero pressure on them. Take the 2 points and move on.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Same old bitching without any context. Montreal plays hard and fast. They are not a pushover, especially at home. The just took Carolina to a SO their last game, lost close games to Vegas and Kings recently, and beat NJ a few weeks ago. They are a pain in the ass to play against with zero pressure on them. Take the 2 points and move on.

Excuses, excuses. MTL are in full rebuild & tank mode for Berard AND they have half their first team out injured. The Rangers were rested and came off a minicamp to sort things out - and this pathetic effort was what they served up...

It's always the same old song, take the 2 points and move on. Burn the tape. Yadda yadda.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Excuses, excuses. MTL are in full rebuild & tank mode for Berard AND they have half their first team out injured. The Rangers were rested and came off a minicamp to sort things out - and this pathetic effort was what they served up...

It's always the same old song, take the 2 points and move on. Burn the tape. Yadda yadda.
Neither team dominated play in this one IMO. Did you not see where I posted that they played tough against 3 playoff teams recently and beat NJD. They play hard and fast even though they have injuries and they are a .500 team at home. They are not pushovers.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Kreiders gotten a free pass for a little bit.

He’s been as bad as anyone lately. Effort wasn’t there at all aside from one shift and the one shift he gave a shit was maybe the teams beat shift of the game.
He has clearly been hurt for a while with a lower body injury. We've seen it get re-aggravated once a week. Including tonight.

Reactions: Cmox and egelband

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
This board has become borderline a joke. We aren’t going to win every game by 4 goals. Last week Boston beat Calgary and they had 7 shots through 2 periods. They got f***ing spanked by the flames and won in OT. Do you think anyone gives a shit how they won the game? The constant complaining is tiresome and borderline stupid

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
I remember I went to see a game in Tampa in 2002 against NYR that had all star squad - Bure, Messier, Lindros, it was glorious, too bad they sucked come play off time
There would have to be an actual playoffs for those players to play in order to suck. They missed the playoffs that year, as well as several years before and after.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I remember I went to see a game in Tampa in 2002 against NYR that had all star squad - Bure, Messier, Lindros, it was glorious, too bad they sucked come play off time
They didn't play in the playoffs in 2002?

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
This board has become borderline a joke. We aren’t going to win every game by 4 goals. Last week Boston beat Calgary and they had 7 shots through 2 periods. They got f***ing spanked by the flames and won in OT. Do you think anyone gives a shit how they won the game? The constant complaining is tiresome and borderline stupid
It's really weird. It's only gotten worse. The funny part is everyone had the same complaints last season at this time. And guess what, the team elevated their play in playoffs and looked damn good. People don't realize how hard it is to stay focused in an 82-game season, especially when your playoff spot is all but assured.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
It's really weird. It's only gotten worse. The funny part is everyone had the same complaints last season at this time. And guess what, the team elevated their play in playoffs and looked damn good. People don't realize how hard it is to stay focused in an 82-game season, especially when your playoff spot is all but assured.
It’s been ridiculous lately, when Boston gets outplayed and they win its grit and a sign of a great team. When we do it our own “fans” flock on here to bitch how bad we are and say shesty should be sat for halak…..

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon

Expectations are always super high, and the fall in a loss is always dramatic and some are too vocal about it.
I do have to agree though, these past weeks are a bit different, people slightly snapping at each other. And I don't like the look of it.
I wish we could kumbaya our asses but these are uncontrollable forces clashing, and different reasons I guess:
1) no nonsense, no bs taking New Yorkers
2) a loaded team actually, that for some reason doesn't play up to par.
3) lingering existential dread becauee of the shit going on internationally.
I think the weekend will be good, the team should start gelling again.
Just be nice to each other. xD

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad