Confirmed with Link: Info/rules coming out about NHL return to play

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
I dunno, all the teams here have their warts and I'd rather not have Tampa or Toronto in my division. We also gained the worst team in the league which we get to play 8 times...
I'm concerned about the 8 games we get against Tom Wilson. Leafs get the Sens 10 times..... Matthews should be a goal a game in that division.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
What price? They lived, had a flu for a few days or a week....what a large price

Except my aunt, who died on Friday from COVID.

Or the other 319,000+ people who have died from this. More than 9/11 EVERY DAY lately.

Or people who can't get into their doctor or hospital for things they need because they don't have resources.

Yeah, not a big deal. You f***ing :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Christ, imagine a 4 game stint. Hopefully whatever team gets that whopper gets it in the beginning of the season unless it is the Leafs, then hopefully mid season.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The Sabres haven't been able to sign any taxi drivers to their taxi squad so now they're scouting Uber and Lyft. Kevin Devine is riding around the city with them looking for the qualities of efficiency, authenticity, and especially economy

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I thought of that as well. I’m not sure how much of an advantage or disadvantage our division will be. All teams will be dealing with a somewhat chaotic start and a new world with taxi squads etc. How quickly teams adjust may have a bigger impact than their overall talent levels.

So, what you're saying is, we're doomed. Oh, wait! we have talented, smart ownership!

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Does each province have a Minister of Hockey? Asking for a fellow American friend...

Ontario has a Ministry of heritage, sport, tourism and cultural industries who would have say over this. Not sure what the specific title would be in other provinces but I’m assuming they have something similar. Then there is the health official involved as well

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Not sure how well this Canadian division is going to work out.

Thankfully they changed this. I’m in Northern Ontario and my city has 0 cases. Everyone was pissed when this was announced because it was 28 days everywhere. But nobody likes that everything is getting shut down again up here because people are idiots in the GTA.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad