Injury Report: Infirmary Thread '15-16 [Davidson, Ference, Klefbom, Gryba, Pouliot, Nuge]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Whats the timeline on Pouliot? Would be nice to see full forward group together for once.

Measles

Oct 30, 2015
Calgary
Ya I don't get what's taking so long to diagnose Davidson's injury. U watch a NFL game and if a player gets injured they already have the injury diagnosed by the time the game is over. Davidson got injured on Sunday.

Ya, I bet the had a private MRI within 24 hours, which would tell you everything you need to know. They are just stalling with the announcement for some reason.

The way his knee bent it looked like it is probably an MCL strain/tear. Not great, but it would be way better than an ACL or PCL injury which can change a career.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I must have missed the diagnosis on Davidson...can someone fill me in on how bad the injury was, what it was (leg or knee), surgery required, and how long he's projected to be out for?

Or is that still under wraps outside the Oilers org?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I must have missed the diagnosis on Davidson...can someone fill me in on how bad the injury was, what it was (leg or knee), surgery required, and how long he's projected to be out for?

Or is that still under wraps outside the Oilers org?

Long term is all I've heard.

Done for the season likely. Looked like a knee injury. Haven't heard anything about surgery though.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I doubt it would take longer than TC. That's half a year away +

He's here next season. That's what matters

I should have written my post a lot better...I'm hoping he's fully ready to go for the first day of physicals at training camp or at the worst-some point partly through camp.

But you're absolutely right about your last sentence (and living true to your user name :handclap:), he's a major part of the defense going forward.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
whats happening with klef?

casket-stock.jpg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
What could possibly be happening with Klef now? Another injury? Still hasn't kicked the infection?

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
What could possibly be happening with Klef now? Another injury? Still hasn't kicked the infection?

It's odd that there's not really any updates on anyone... Klefbom seems perpetually close, but not close; Gyrba should be due back soon, but no word; and there's been no real announcement on Davidson or Pardy.

At least Nurse is back next game...

Davidson-Klefbom
Sekera-Fayne
Nurse/Pardy-Gyrba

Would have been nice to see a full defence once more before the end of the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad