Injury Report: Infirmary Thread '15-16 [Davidson, Ference, Klefbom, Gryba, Pouliot, Nuge]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Andrew Ference - Hip surgery? out for season. LTIR.

Oscar Klefbom - Crack in finger. Injured December 11th. Jan 1st Update: Suffered a lower body ailment and his return will not be in the short term. Finger has healed, but he incurred a staph infection and his timetable to return is undetermined. Jan 24th, his interview with Gene he says he hopes to be back soon after the All-Star break. He's skating, but not with the team.

Eric Gryba - Knee Injury Feb 16. Out at least a month.

Benoit Pouliot - Injured February 28th vs. the Islanders after going hard into the boards. Probably a shoulder injury, likely out a while. More than a day-to-day thing.

Brandon Davidson - Injured after getting tied up with Byfuglien. My own speculation, but likely out for the remainder of the season.

Adam Pardy - week-to-week as of March 12th. Returning to the lineup April 2nd vs. Calgary.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - mild concussion sustained versus Arizona's Connor Murphy on March 22nd. Close to returning, possibly for April 2nd vs. Calgary.

Last edited:

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
:facepalm:hendricks

why would an important roster player choose to put himself at risk like that? I'm sure Dorsett earned some points with his coaches by damaging a rival team.

At least with the Ebs injury it was not by any choice of his. Hopefully Hendricks is day to day

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:facepalm:hendricks

why would an important roster player choose to put himself at risk like that? I'm sure Dorsett earned some points with his coaches by damaging a rival team.

At least with the Ebs injury it was not by any choice of his. Hopefully Hendricks is day to day

I was confused why he'd oblige at that stage in the game. C'est la vie.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think that Matt hurt his hand as I saw him looking at it after his scrap.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I thought I seen Hendricks fix one of his fingers after the fight. Was only a moment but could have sworn one was sticking out in an awkward position then he grabbed it, pulled and then tucked it into a fist.

Anyone else see that?

Narnia

Mar 1, 2002
Surrey, BC
picasaweb.google.com
Jordan Eberle - Shoulder. Out 4-6 weeks. Injured September 29th.

Oscar Klefbom - Unknown. Day-to-Day. Last played September 26th.

Matt Hendricks - Unknown. Did not skate. Last seen in the 3rd period in a fight with Derek Dorsett October 1st.
Dorsett has a habit of injuring Oilers players.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
Anyone have any news on Klefa? We really need him opening night. Was the last game he played the one where he got rocked in Winnipeg and Schultz tried to jump in to stick up for him?

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Hendricks probably broke his hand or a knuckle, he was grabbing at it and wincing after the fight. No clue what else it could have been.

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Hendricks probably broke his hand or a knuckle, he was grabbing at it and wincing after the fight. No clue what else it could have been.

Oh joy. Probably at least a month if that's the case (depending on severity).

Unless he just hyperextended/sprained a finger? Let's hope it's not a wrist either.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Oh joy. Probably at least a month if that's the case (depending on severity).

Unless he just hyperextended/sprained a finger? Let's hope it's not a wrist either.

Think it's a bit worse than that. Dislocated finger maybe. Hand looks weird.

edit: HOLY ****. His pinky finger is definitely pointing out the wrong direction. Yuck! Looks like a really bad dislocation. Watch closely at that. Disgusting!

Avenger*

Apparently Davidson is also injured.

Mclellan stated this morning that Klefbom was slightly banged up but is expected to be on the opening night lineup in St. Louis.

Nothing was mentioned about Hendricks.

Jejune

Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

Think it's a bit worse than that. Dislocated finger maybe. Hand looks weird.

edit: HOLY ****. His pinky finger is definitely pointing out the wrong direction. Yuck! Looks like a really bad dislocation. Watch closely at that. Disgusting!

The thing is, with how Hendricks plays I bet he's not out that long. Losing use of his pinky won't really affect him too much I don't think.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
So apparently all 23 players were at the practice today.. Does that mean Davidson, Hendricks and Klefbom were practicing?

Consultant

Sep 12, 2010
I wonder if Eberle is still in a sling?
There was a photo of him released today (Oilers Twitter) where he doesn't have a sling, but could be an old photo...

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Apparently Davidson is also injured.

Mclellan stated this morning that Klefbom was slightly banged up but is expected to be on the opening night lineup in St. Louis.

Nothing was mentioned about Hendricks.

Klefbom was interviewed said it was minor foot injury and his foot is now 100% on his interview on the Oilers website yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->