Post-Game Talk: Incoming waste of 8 days? Panthers lose important game, will take on Bruins, game 1 April 17.

How's everybody feeling?

• Gif A

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Gif B

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
How long has Bennett been out and who else is hurt or questionable ? I ask this mainly because during the early part of the year it was like a medical nightmare for this team and now we are playing within the system and much healthier.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
How long has Bennett been out and who else is hurt or questionable ? I ask this mainly because during the early part of the year it was like a medical nightmare for this team and now we are playing within the system and much healthier.

Thursday will be 1 month. He last played March 20th against Detroit.

I’m sure everyone is hurt to some degree at this time of year. Most of the time they’re able to play through it.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Thursday will be 1 month. He last played March 20th against Detroit.

I’m sure everyone is hurt to some degree at this time of year. Most of the time they’re able to play through it.
So this last run was without Bennett which bodes well for us. But literally to win the series we must get Bennett back now which of course has been stated 100 times.

Last edited:

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Giroux was fine for us and set up the ot winner vs Caps. The trade for him (when it was only Florida he wanted) was very bad but not on him. Dont get the hate.
there was nothing wrong with the team before any of trades that sent Frankie and Tippett plus a couple of 1st round picks away. Giroux and Chiarot just messed up the chemistry. Normally in sports when a team is winning and functions well as a team, you don't make changes. Of course it's not their fault but I don't like rentals if they cost something. We were told that the dude wanted only to Florida but not told that he already was building a house in Ottawa. Sounds like a Trojan horse.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
there was nothing wrong with the team before any of trades that sent Frankie and Tippett plus a couple of 1st round picks away. Giroux and Chiarot just messed up the chemistry. Normally in sports when a team is winning and functions well as a team, you don't make changes. Of course it's not their fault but I don't like rentals if they cost something. We were told that the dude wanted only to Florida but not told that he already was building a house in Ottawa. Sounds like a Trojan horse.
I disagree. I don’t believe G and Chiarot messed anything up. G was a big help in the Washington series. That guy is a player and it’s too bad we couldn’t have kept him.

But anyway teams add for the playoff push/playoffs, that’s standard. It’s more of an anomaly if they don’t make moves.

Don’t forget, Tampa was a machine in ‘19 and didn’t make any deadline deals and got swept.

-ghoste

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Man, you just want to see them pull that gigantic upset, but let's be honest. We've all watched this team all season. They have some major deficiencies defensively, and special teams, and in goal depending on who's in. I don't even feel like they are hot any more at this point. I am expecting the worst and hoping for a miracle. Could they pull off the upset of the year? Maybe. Will they, good money says no. At least we get to try for 4 more games. Going 3 seasons in a row is a huge step for this franchise.

Reactions: Vilam and Ghoste

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Man, you just want to see them pull that gigantic upset, but let's be honest. We've all watched this team all season. They have some major deficiencies defensively, and special teams, and in goal depending on who's in. I don't even feel like they are hot any more at this point. I am expecting the worst and hoping for a miracle. Could they pull off the upset of the year? Maybe. Will they, good money says no. At least we get to try for 4 more games. Going 3 seasons in a row is a huge step for this franchise.
Feel the same way. The guys do battle hard but the skill difference is apparent when we face the top teams. It feels like we have to play at least four perfect games. That seems like a difficult task considering how consistently inconsistent we are.

But I’d love to be wrong.

-ghoste

Reactions: Vilam

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Is none of the people who use make our GDT alive anymore? Dont make me make one

I remember the days there was "fighting" over who gets to make GDT here

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
All the TSN experts praying for Montreal as the landing spot for Bedard…

Lucky 7th spot, here it comes my Habs fans ! ;)

You know it.

Can’t wait to see those fans crying all the tears in their body and soul… It’s gonna be delicious !

Beating the Bruins would be a summum, but Habs losing two spots would be a real close second ! :D

Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad