Prospect Info: In the System IX (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Thought I would post this here as I guess you will probably see it soon anyway...

Tog upp misstankarna med spelarna direkt

Connor Ingram lämnar Björklöven - kallas tillbaka till Nashville

Suspicions of match-fixing in the Bjorkloven game today.

Betting market suspended in game due to discrepancies, and then Bjorkloven went from 3-0 up to 5-3 down in a very short space of time.

All UNSUBSTANTIATED so far even if smoke. Going to be investigated.

But some suspicions falling on Ingram and some other players on the team. Just rumours so far though.

Though I guess might hit North American press tomorrow.

Reactions: GoldOnGold

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Thought I would post this here as I guess you will probably see it soon anyway...

Tog upp misstankarna med spelarna direkt

Connor Ingram lämnar Björklöven - kallas tillbaka till Nashville

Suspicions of match-fixing in the Bjorkloven game today.

Betting market suspended in game due to discrepancies, and then Bjorkloven went from 3-0 up to 5-3 down in a very short space of time.

All UNSUBSTANTIATED so far even if smoke. Going to be investigated.

But some suspicions falling on Ingram and some other players on the team. Just rumours so far though.

Though I guess might hit North American press tomorrow.

Is the allegation that the teams collaborated to fix the score?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Is the allegation that the teams collaborated to fix the score?

Nothing concrete. But seemingly the allegations are that some players on Bjorkloven threw the game.

The betting market went crazy and at 3-1 down the odds were on Mora to win... comfortably in their favour.

At 3-3 the odds were like 500% in Moras favour.

The bets being placed were seemingly strange enough to shift the market drastically and then as a result the betting companies closed the market.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Nothing concrete. But seemingly the allegations are that some players on Bjorkloven threw the game.

The betting market went crazy and at 3-1 down the odds were on Mora to win... comfortably in their favour.

At 3-3 the odds were like 500% in Moras favour.

The bets being placed were seemingly strange enough to shift the market drastically and then as a result the betting companies closed the market.

We never learned why we got Ingram for so cheap from Tampa, although we do know something happened that made them sour on him. It's probably not related, but it could be.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Trenin, Tolvanen, Allard and Ingram all traveling back to the States this week.

Last edited:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I doubt he has the connections to make that happen over there

I've never fixed a match before, but what connections would you really need? I would think all you need is some guy willing to pay you money to do it. Especially as a goalie since you can pretty much throw a game by yourself.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Just depends on the scam and how betting is done. My guess is it's a bunch of smoke. Those kinds of things are generally found out a while from when it actually took place. Heck a good chunk of the time its discovered while investigating something else unrelated.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

Here's what is being passed around as the worst goal of the game.

This article has a video with links to a few other goals too. Really poor defense but I don't see anything blatantly terrible at least from Ingram. I think he got pulled after goal five so the last one is the other goalie?

I Mean his angle is off but it wasn't any worse than the effort from the rest of the team in front of him. We've seen goalies give those up in the NHL.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I Mean his angle is off but it wasn't any worse than the effort from the rest of the team in front of him. We've seen goalies give those up in the NHL.

I think the reason Ingram's name ever was mentioned is because there was a story that he had been fired just after the game. There were already match fixing allegations against his team and then that story came out, and people started to put things together themselves. And now it seems all of it was just bs, both Ingram being fired and the match fixing stuff.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
I think the reason Ingram's name ever was mentioned is because there was a story that he had been fired just after the game. There were already match fixing allegations against his team and then that story came out, and people started to put things together themselves. And now it seems all of it was just bs, both Ingram being fired and the match fixing stuff.
Is there any media publication that, after all the conflicting reports, is a factual account of what is really going on?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia

Here's what is being passed around as the worst goal of the game.

This article has a video with links to a few other goals too. Really poor defense but I don't see anything blatantly terrible at least from Ingram. I think he got pulled after goal five so the last one is the other goalie?

I mean goals 2-5 against are all within a couple feet of the net with limited resistance from the defense. Goal 6 is high gloveside with the shot coming in from below the faceoff dot. Goal 7 he gets enough of it to keep it from going in, it hits the post and bounces right to the stick of an opponent for the tap in. 6 of the 8 goals against in that game were powerplay goals for Mora. The team was bad all around.

Reactions: adsfan

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Does anyone have anything on Farrance? BU is scheduled to start their season on Jan 1. and we hold his rights until the 15th of August, IIRC? Have to figure that NCAA season ends up well before summer, and we could bring him along like we did with Fabbro.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Does anyone have anything on Farrance? BU is scheduled to start their season on Jan 1. and we hold his rights until the 15th of August, IIRC? Have to figure that NCAA season ends up well before summer, and we could bring him along like we did with Fabbro.
He's in his senior year. We lose his rights 15 Aug. 2021. He can sign as soon as schools done. At this point he's going to finish his degree. The later the NHL season ends the more time we have to get him in and some games under his belt which should be pretty good incentive as it'll eat a year off his contract.

Reactions: Scoresberg

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
He's in his senior year. We lose his rights 15 Aug. 2021. He can sign as soon as schools done. At this point he's going to finish his degree. The later the NHL season ends the more time we have to get him in and some games under his belt which should be pretty good incentive as it'll eat a year off his contract.

Good point. Apparently, God only knows when the NCAA season will end at the earliest? IIRC, BU doesn't have the greatest team on paper this year.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I've heard the NCAA is giving one extra year of eligibility. I wonder how that effects things.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Good point. Apparently, God only knows when the NCAA season will end at the earliest? IIRC, BU doesn't have the greatest team on paper this year.
13 players on the team have already been drafted. 1 first round pick. 4 2nd round picks. 4 3rd round picks. 3 4th round picks. 1 7th round pick. Jay O'Brien is the 1st round pick. On paper, i don't see anyone who really jumps out at me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad