Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Ducks are going to win the cup. Said it before the TD, I will say it after.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I think they just wanted to get rid of Talbot's contract and get a warm body back who might become a bottom-6 player.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Talbot moving is phenomenal news. Not only was he a marginal hockey player and a diver, but it shows Sakic and Roy are willing to admit mistakes.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Mike Halford ‏@HalfordPHT 51s51 seconds ago
Colorado assistant Andre Tourigny traded for and coached Jordan Caron at QMHL Rouyn-Noranda, so that's the connection there.

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
I like Talbot because he beat the Red Wings in the playoffs when he was the Penguins.

Jordon Caron looks like a future player though, has upside. Pretty happy.

Would rather still have Steve Downie though.

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
Is that his fault? You insult a player because he's burnt out and his career is essentially over?

Yeah **** you Talbot for coming to Colorado, how dare you. Die in a fire. Amirite?

You're taking it a little further than I was insinuating.

I'm just more than ecstatic to have him off the team, get rid of Cliche and I'd be overjoyed to get the primary garbage off the forward group.

HartKinnon

Nov 25, 2010
So does this mean that MacK is homeless now? Things have been pretty rough for our young star. Benched, 4th line, broken nose and now homeless. :(

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
You're taking it a little further than I was insinuating.

I'm just more than Ecstatic to have him off the team, get rid of Cliche and I'd be overjoyed to get the primary garbage of the forward group.

Calling someone "A little puke" because you feel he isn't a good player anymore is hard to take any other way.

Anyway.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Gotta hope Caron is one of those late developing power-type players.

Otherwise be grateful for the cap relief and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad