In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Canucks make their third trade of the day. Probably not done either.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Uh Oh, I could actually see SOS fitting in really well with the Coyotes. Let's hope they just want more cap space for someone else.

I don't see Stastny going to anybody who can't build a winner. Arizona is too limited. It is St. Louis, NYR, Dallas, Chicago (if they magically find cap space) or Colorado at this point.

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
Mike Kelly ‏@MikeKellyNHL 54s
Hearing Panthers seriously considering an offer from the Maple Leafs for the #1 overall pick. JVR centerpiece with others going to FLA

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I just took a pre workout to go to the gym but am enjoying the effects more on all these trades :laugh:
This day is CRAZY

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I just took a pre workout to go to the gym but am enjoying the effects more on all these trades :laugh:
This day is CRAZY

Me too. I Just stubbed my tow after adding beta-allanine for the first time and it won't stop shaking. I've literally gotten nothing done since getting to the gym because of my twitter feed. Pandora won't even play because of all the notifications.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Me too. I Just stubbed my tow after adding beta-allanine for the first time and it won't stop shaking. I've literally gotten nothing done since getting to the gym because of my twitter feed. Pandora won't even play because of all the notifications.

:laugh::laugh:
I'm on my couch still. Tunnel vision and hairs raising all over my body. I don't get cell phone reception in my gym so i'm scared i'll miss something lol.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
If the cap really comes in at $68m, Chicago is ~1.5m over with 22 players signed.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 1m
Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."

Maloney said this move was purely about behavioral issues and not cost-saving move. Ribeiro has been seeking help this summer, Maloney said.

Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 17s
Maloney said this decision doesn't necessarily make #Coyotes better team next season but better organization in long run.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Maloney: "Mike had some real behavioral issues we felt we could not tolerate going forward."

Maloney said this move was purely about behavioral issues and not cost-saving move. Ribeiro has been seeking help this summer, Maloney said.

Maloney said this decision doesn't necessarily make #Coyotes better team next season but better organization in long run.

Whoa. And yet not surprising.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado

Maybe they should have done some research before signing him to a 5 year deal. Just a thought.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

Strange

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

Wow, what a surprise. I wonder what the real reason was. Probably ****ed someone's wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad