Post-Game Talk: In Red Wings Tradition the Away Team Wins Again

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
You know what, I was coming here to ask what people thought of them. There was much hate when they were first revealed, but I think they looked really good in-game. Wouldn't mind seeing them broken out every now and then as a 3rd Jersey (since we're one of the few teams in the league that doesn't have one).

I hated them, personally.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
Not the white gloves though

White (or beige) gloves, with these should be our 3rd jersey. Would be awsome.

wcjerseys900x580.jpg

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
One thing I will say: I have no idea how you guys are still sane with Kyle Quincey on your team. We couldn't stand him, and watching him today I couldn't stand him even more.

:laugh: Well, we have worse on our blue line. Quincey was actually quite good last season.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
2 points is 2 points if it's in an arena or in a ballpark or on the moon...good win. Avenge the alumni! :nod:

Best part was pushing Colorado against the wall in their playoff race. You could see the anger in Patrick Roy's punchable face.

I'd love to see Minnesota knock them out of that wildcard spot.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Best part was pushing Colorado against the wall in their playoff race. You could see the anger in Patrick Roy's punchable face.

I'd love to see Minnesota knock them out of that wildcard spot.

Surprised to hear that, they are a pretty brutal opponent for the Hawks to draw as they have given Chicago a lot of trouble. We also have seen what Minny has done against them in the playoffs for the last several years.

Don't forget your we must figure out a way to stop Patrick Kane agenda Bench...:laugh:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Surprised to hear that, they are a pretty brutal opponent for the Hawks to draw as they have given Chicago a lot of trouble. We also have seen what Minny has done against them in the playoffs for the last several years.

Don't forget your we must figure out a way to stop Patrick Kane agenda Bench...:laugh:

I'd rather have five more Hawks dynasties than one more Roy success. Roy is the Targaryen to my Baratheon. The Hatfield to my McCoy. The White Spy to my Black Spy.

Yeah, it's on.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'd rather have five more Hawks dynasties than one more Roy success. Roy is the Targaryen to my Baratheon. The Hatfield to my McCoy. The White Spy to my Black Spy.

Yeah, it's on.

I don't know I would get a kick out Colorado ousting Chicago in the first. Really don't care about them all that much. Plus if Dallas survives their matchup with the Blues, we could get 80's playoff hockey. Where is the defense transition hockey.

Think we are headed for Chicago vs St Louis but it still would be funny to watch. Whoever made it out of Dallas vs Colorado would get smacked by a Cali team in my opinion.

The Avs cannot go deep in the playoffs in my opinion. They could be an extremely dangerous team to the Hawks though who really struggle with their lets give up on possession and try to counter your over-aggression.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad