In Memoriam: Boston at Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Eh, while I get what you're saying, I wouldn't be so sure of that for a number of reasons:

1.Kadri is completely fresh and playing very well
2.Willie has been AWFUL and Mats has been very very meh this series
3.Andersen has been all over, but is finally starting to turn it around
4.The Hockey Gods have punished Babcock by sacrificing his only begotten son Leo "guddest pro" Komarov to the IR and thus he actually has to play our best lines

That said, I'm def not looking past the Bruins nor would it shock me if they somehow won the cup, but I do think that we would still pose a very real challenge for Tampa, especially with Vassilevsky not being great as of late. I guess the good thing for the Leafs is that taking a Stanley cup contender to 7 is a win and improvement over last.

Our d is very meh, but when you have a guy who nearly scored 40 goals on your 4th line and if Andersen is rolling Vezina style, we always have a chance.

Who is Mats?

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
As a Leafs fan I see things through rose coloured glasses.

When I was a kid, I actually was a Bruins fan and I saw things through rose colored glasses.

All that said one thing I do know now as an adult.

SPORTS BRING THE WORST OUT IN PEOPLE.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Game 7

78K806OHPM.gif

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
It’s a penalty but a complete accident. He’s legit trying to tip a puck.

This is getting ridiculous now.

It was a head shot and he has to be aware that the goalie is in the blue paint. The funny thing is he didn’t even get a penalty for that. Polak and him got two for roughing for the melee afterwards

Reactions: NiftyMits

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Anderson was the man tonight. Team fed off his play. Task has sucked in comparison

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Listen all ye Le Hab fans

In honour of you drafting Plekanec and then trading him to Leafs; and then Plek scoring an empty netter to force Game 7 against bruins

I shall be investing in a turtle neck; not one but two

:yo:

merci beaucoup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad