IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HFBOARDS - Please read!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I can tell you that this picture on picture option is very useful for the mods who are assigned to multiple sections.
And no i dont think there way to turn this option off individually.

Thank-you for taking the time to respond. If it makes your work easier, then it has a greater purpose. If it can't be turned off for the rest of us, then we'll live with it.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I guess we'll never see an "Ignore thread" button then. Too bad. Ottawa, try re-uploading your avatar.

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
Hello,

I run an automotive forum approaching 10 million posts and am thinking of migrating to Xenforo. I was hoping to get the opinions of the staff members (and even the users) on how the upgrade went and if you're satisfied with the new forum? I have to say from a user standpoint I love it.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I've gotten used to the new site and I don't mind it. I also don't experience the issues some users have mentioned but I use Opera after having issues with Chrome. I do miss some of the features the old board had though.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I've gotten used to the new site and I don't mind it. I also don't experience the issues some users have mentioned but I use Opera after having issues with Chrome. I do miss some of the features the old board had though.

I'm pretty bummed out that I'm forced to disable Java in order to have the site not freezing up. Can't see tweets, can't use advanced posting options either.

The website is also clogged with so many useless shit that just slows everything down. Overall it's not bad, but I prefer the simpler, slicker design of the old one. You could argue the only benefit to the new template is the "like" function. What else is an improvement?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Suggestion: any chance you might be able to add this smiley to your collection:
$

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We dont have any admin in charge of the smileys , it's just that i took care of some of them when we did the migration to our new system.

Twas tongue-in-cheek. I'd expect your admins to have bigger fish to fry. :wg:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I will pass it on to the smiley department @Frenchy

Any chance you might consider reviewing some of the smileys? A lot of them are kind of stern-looking even if they're intended not to be. I've seen more neutral or more positive versions elsewhere. Would you consider some upgrades? I can make suggestions, if you'd entertain the idea.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Reactions: groovejuice

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Is there any reasoning as to why the site takes up the entirety of my bandwidth when loading a page?
It uses up more than loading a Youtube video or watching a live stream and it's a tad frustrating sometimes. Is there some sort of fix for that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad