Impact Thread - Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Impact dropping in value at 170M$ US according to forbes. Negative Operating Income of -7M$ and Revenues of 24M$.

I'm curious, how does LAG manage to reap 63M$ per year? Ticket sales?
I remember reading in Forbes that they earn more in sponsorship and annual local TV rights ( more that 50 millions a year or something like that ) than any other MLS team. They've got a pretty sweet deal with Addidas and Herbalife if memory serves .

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Just read on Univision that Tata coaching El Tri from December. 4 years at 8,8mil, hope it's a guarenteed contract, we all know how Mexico work. I don't understand how the US team just let him go by like that.

Good thing is he probably will encourage players like Chicharito, Pulido, Jurgen Damm and others who have their careers stalled to play in MLS and still get called up.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Do you guys have any news for Maxime Crépeau ? Whats going on with him ?

He was named USL goalie of the year, I don't know what's their plan with him. They wanted to let him go/trade him not too long ago

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Gabriel Fernandez, CF from Penarol (Uruguay's top club) is linked with Dallas and MTL. Also many teams from Spain and Italy.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Gabriel Fernandez, CF from Penarol (Uruguay's top club) is linked with Dallas and MTL. Also many teams from Spain and Italy.

And so it begins. Every off-season we’re linked to at least 10 players.

Which player was it again who pretty much was confirmed this summer only for his signing to be canceled because of him sleeping with a teammate’s wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad