Impact Thread : Goodbye Ale-Alejandro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
going off the rail, no one said that. I said they are the better on paper today. They've got better defense, midfield and attack. It has nothing to do with Piatti scoring 15 goals. I just said to you Mattocks scored 10 goals and you give me the excuse that he had Acosta?? Well he still scored 10 goals lmao
And btw a vast majority of his goals came before.Rooney's arrival because his minutes drastically decreased. Will he score the same amount next year ? Who knows but fact to the matter is that him alone is a proven goalscorer.

One good season does not make a proven goal scorer. I know you tend to overreact, but I wouldn't mortgage the house to bet on Mattocks scoring 10 goals next year if I were you ;)

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
One good season does not make a proven goal scorer. I know you tend to overreact, but I wouldn't mortgage the house to bet on Mattocks scoring 10 goals next year if I were you ;)

who cares if he scores 10 goals again. I really dont care.

He made himself a respectable MLS player this year and would be in our starting XI any day of the week. Same for Adi, same for Ulloa, same for Waston, Garza, Fernandez etc. But who would start on their team after Piatti and Silva and maybe Taider/Sagna. No one.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
who cares if he scores 10 goals again. I really dont care.

He made himself a respectable MLS player this year and would be in our starting XI any day of the week. Same for Adi, same for Ulloa, same for Waston, Garza, Fernandez etc. But who would start on their team after Piatti and Silva and maybe Taider/Sagna. No one.

Piette, Fanni, probably Bush as well.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Piette, Fanni, probably Bush as well.
-Stop playing, they just signed that Swiss guy and personally I'd take Alasheover him.
-I'd agree but he's on his way out if we read between the lines
-they've got a Div 1 keeper, who played a Euro Cup and in the bundesliga + La Liga and younger than him

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
*didn't see boyinboyin's post.

Philly fans are losing their ****

They probably traded him because he is off to Europe after this season and wanna get something in return.

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Dear Santa,

I wish to hear news about new Impact players and transfers/trade of dead weight

Thank you,

Harp, a loyal fan

P.S. I swear I wasn't naughty at all in the last 12 months

Reactions: JunglePete

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
He just did that to piss off Montreal and got tired of getting wrecked by Altidore lol

That's his 4th club in 2 years. Could make around 250k-300k which is fine. Let's see how many games he plays. The starters should still be Mavinba-Moor and VDW as 3rd option. Depth for CL, I guess they t hink it's better tohave Ciman as CB over Bradley who is too good on the ball to be a CB...

His family could still live in Montreal, spend a few nights in Toronto,

Don't let that distract you from the fact that this team still has Camacho on a 700k yearly salary.

Last edited:

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Ciman should go play for AS Blainville, he could live in Montreal and they might not want to get rid of him after a season... might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad