OT: Impact Montreal Thread: "Carré rouge" frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Do we know how he hurt his shoulder? It did not appear to be at the moment he went down. Perhaps earlier.
I don't know, but he was running with his arms close to his body like a T-Rex for a game or two with the Impact. Something was visibly off while playing with us.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Minnesota makes it 2-2 at the 80th minute after trailing by two against Chicago

Chicago was the last team with a game in hand that is in direct competition with us for a playoff spot.

A tie puts them at 23 points just like us

Reactions: willzyix

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Chicago makes it 3-2 in extra time but the goal has been ruled offside by VAR. 2-2 final score

phew

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Minnesota makes it 2-2 at the 80th minute after trailing by two against Chicago

Chicago was the last team with a game in hand that is in direct competition with us for a playoff spot.

A tie puts them at 23 points just like us

We have the tiebreaker too. That means that if we lose on Sunday, Miami losing/tying, Chicago losing, and Atlanta losing would vault DC over us but knock Chicago out.

Given how the playoff "race" has been playing out so far that's probably exactly how it's going to happen.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We have the tiebreaker too. That means that if we lose on Sunday, Miami losing/tying, Chicago losing, and Atlanta losing would vault DC over us but knock Chicago out.

Given how the playoff "race" has been playing out so far that's probably exactly how it's going to happen.
The most ''Impact thing'' ever would be for them to look amazing sunday for no apparent reason and win it like 4-0 after sucking for weeks :laugh: I never expect logic when it comes to this damn team.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The most ''Impact thing'' ever would be for them to look amazing sunday for no apparent reason and win it like 4-0 after sucking for weeks :laugh: I never expect logic when it comes to this damn team.

The real Impact thing would be to lead 4-0 and on their way to the playoffs only to have DC United tie it and then win it in the 92nd minute.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Hopefuly he's a new and improved version of Raitala that can do more than the bare minimum with the ball.

I don't care too too much about his numbers because the Ugandan league isn't exactly a top tier one, but the videos show that he can whip a nice cross into the box. That alone puts him ahead of Raitala at the position. All I want are crosses with pace that our forwards can attack. I'm sick of seeing them lobbed in at a snails pace from the left or ripped into the legs of the defenders on the right.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
1604630748-image-2020-11-05-214548.png

Reactions: ArtPeur

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Then no thanks then, we don't that type of player anyway.

We need CBs, a DP ST and a new goalie.
We need a CM since Wanyama will probably leave. I wouldn’t say no to Asamoah, as long as he wants to be here.

A CAM would also be welcome.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Selling Urruti would be amazing. We have too many forwards and he doest fit the profile Henry is looking for at all, so makes sense for him to be the odd man out.

Reactions: IHaveNoCreativity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad