IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The only reason Montreal was about to sign Briand is because Guingamp voided the transfer fee and Jimmy accepted a TAM deal. I still don't understand how they feel the player was abusing when they were getting him in a dream situation and they only paid about a tenth of the transfer fee.

Reactions: ArtPeur and TRG

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Anyone would. Either would come at a pricey DP contract though.
Forget about the contract, there's no way were paying the transfer.
A5pZ7P2.png

Reactions: JayKing

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We're gonna end up signing Jack McInerney and then Joey will complain about how attendance at State Saputo is weak.

Richard Legendre will have to go on the radio to defend what we see on the pitch. End of season presser with only Garde answering questions.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
That would be a way better option than Briand. Galatasaray are letting him go because he wants a bigger (and deserved) paycheck. They're willing to let him go free of charge.
Those furry goal celebrations could get old real quick if you ask me...

And shouldn't we go younger?

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Good player but he collaspses too often for a professional player... scary and worrisome. Gotta lose the stupid celebration too. I thought he retired, I've been hearing about him for over a decade since Euro '08. I'd make him take extra medical exams tho. Not sure we need THAT kind of drama surrounding IMFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad