IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Poor Ciman getting exposed. He is definitely inconsistent, but when he’s in form, he’s an amazing CB.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Poor Ciman getting exposed. He is definitely inconsistent, but when he’s in form, he’s an amazing CB.

Agreed. When things are awry, he looks awful, but he's still amongst the best in the league. Cross-sport comparisons are always a bit iffy, but to me he's similar to Byfuglien. Frustrating to watch and coach, but beautiful and unstoppable when everything falls together.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Agreed. When things are awry, he looks awful, but he's still amongst the best in the league. Cross-sport comparisons are always a bit iffy, but to me he's similar to Byfuglien. Frustrating to watch and coach, but beautiful and unstoppable when everything falls together.

Except Ciman can't manhandle two guys at the same time.

NEP4139129.jpg

dustin-byfuglien-1526557294-ckPm-column-width-inline.jpg

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Now i wait to see when Briand will play on Starting XI

Remember drogba arrived in Mtl on July 20th and his first game was at the beginning of September...

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Now everyone mysteriously agrees that Ciman is bad but when I said last year he should be traded I was called crazy and delusional.... Yeah ok:laugh::laugh: (although quite a few ppl did have the courage to say he was bad)
I am crazy but certainly not delusional:laugh:

Wasnt Acardio in this board years ago under a different name? Just saying because I remember when we were all active with fantasy teams seeing his name. Yall will hurt his feelings

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Now i wait to see when Briand will play on Starting XI

Remember drogba arrived in Mtl on July 20th and his first game was at the beginning of September...

It was actually against Philly in August, but yes it did take time. If Briand can be in the 18 vs Atlanta it would be perfect.

Seeing how he is a hardworker it wouldnt surprise me. As Scandale said Drogba was a diva who would complain about the wind.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
First time I saw Arcadio's pic on 98.5 sports fm site I was like

Isn't that the guy from...

giphy.gif

But over time, I truly think him and Destouches are the most knowledgeable soccer journalists covering the Impact.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
First time I saw Arcadio's pic on 98.5 sports fm site I was like

Isn't that the guy from...

giphy.gif

But over time, I truly think him and Destouches are the most knowledgeable soccer journalists covering the Impact.

Yeah Arcadio has a beautiful vocabulary when reporting, always enthusiastic but doesn’t feel like too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad