IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Honestly, its always like that on mlssoccer. I use to constantly correct them and rant about it in their comment section, no use. No one checks facts and no one proof reads on that site. I'm wondering if you actually get paid for those articles.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Honestly, its always like that on mlssoccer. I use to constantly correct them and rant about it in their comment section, no use. No one checks facts and no one proof reads on that site. I'm wondering if you actually get paid for those articles.

Eille mon chum, they don't care about us Frenchies.

Dsquared

Apr 15, 2015
Well it looks like a copy & paste from a month ago 'The Montreal Impact are seeking to acquire veteran French striker Jimmy Briand from Ligue 1 side EA Guingamp when the MLS secondary transfer window opens next month, according to a French media report.'

A month ago we were almost deadlast in the east

Reactions: ArtPeur

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

If Olivier Tremblay is writing them you can expect good stuff from it. I do not know if he still writes for the website though. Maybe ask him if it was volunteering work or paid.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Sa chanson Officielle

"Jimmy est arrivé en France croyant trouver Liberté Égalité"

"Oh oh oh oh, Jimmy
Jimmy a ses raisons, que la raison ne connaît pas il ne respecte pas la loi, la loi ne le respecte pas"

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I’m really looking forward to Saturday’s game against Atlanta. It has the potential to be the most important game of the year. We can make a big statement with a good result.

Meanwhile we have the 2nd canada cup leg in two days. I’m looking forward to the lineup. It won’t be easy.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I’m really looking forward to Saturday’s game against Atlanta. It has the potential to be the most important game of the year. We can make a big statement with a good result.

Meanwhile we have the 2nd canada cup leg in two days. I’m looking forward to the lineup. It won’t be easy.

It will be very impressive if they come out of that game with a point. Especially considering it'll be their seventh game in 22 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad