Post-Game Talk (GBU): I'm Having Troble sorting something out

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Is our on-ice play, or that we beat someone already more shocking?

G: T Murray "Working as intended", Myers continues to drink up mins and look like the best defender, he doesn't change the game but the team is better when hes on the ice

B: Back to back fat eggs on the board, someone finally managed to produce against the Myers/Gorges pairing

U: 0 for the PP this season, Girgensons playing for this mess roster, amazing how you can tell a players good, and how Stewart isn't

Last edited:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
2utkmeo.jpg

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Is our on-ice play, or that we beat someone already more shocking?

G: T Murray "Working as intended", Myers continues to drink up mins and look like the best defender, he doesn't change the game but the team is better when hes on the ice

B: Back to back fat eggs on the board, someone finally managed to produce against the Myers/Gorges pairing

U: 0 for the PP this season, Girgensons playing for this mess roster, amazing how you can tell a players good, and how Stewart isn't

Are you sure "we" (as in the Sabres) beat "someone" (as in another team)? I thought it was more like the Sabres tied another team - and fought off the final onslaught long enough for Girgensens to win them the tie breaker point?

Any which way, I'm suddenly concerned about the Sabres future - in Girgs last shift he twice played sticky stick. Either Hodgson is mentoring him or the kid has been simply over-burdened trying to do it all alone. Either way, if we lose Girgs, it gets really bad - rest the boy!

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
Paul Hamilton gets fatter by the day.

He knows he only has so many ways to ask/tell the players if they have to (they do) play better in typical Paul Hamilton style. 70+ games left, stress is getting to him.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 2m2 minutes ago

We're still waiting for Ted Nolan to speak.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 1m1 minute ago

Ted Nolan said delay was to get the frustration out ... was apparently talking to Tim Murray.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
This must be how Oiler fans feel. It's definitely frustrating.

They have been doing this a lot longer, it's just so frustrating watching the stalled development of so many players. There is difference between being in the McDavid race and looking like an ECHL team.

I am just beyond annoyed right now much like I am sure Murray and Nolan are, this team is going to be lucky to match last year.

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 1m1 minute ago

Ted Nolan said delay was to get the frustration out ... was apparently talking to Tim Murray.

Smart. It's going to be a long(er) season for him if he wears his emotion on his sleeve in post games. Should take a chapter from Darryl Sutter's book this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad