Value of: I'm Back!!Bye Bye Darnell, just not to Arizona!!

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I know Oilers fans hate the Flames, but you completely crap on them and then say they're going to go into a 4-5 year rebuild. Okay.
So Oilers are making out like bandits and getting rid of an anchor in James Neal who you say has a ton of of interest by numerous teams and the Flames are going into the toilet.
Perfect. Enjoy dude. Good luck moving forward, and I'll go sit in my cellar crying over my Flames because you say they're done for the next 5 years.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I want you to love Darnell Nurse, I want you to hold Darnell Nurse, I want you to believe in Darnell Nurse,i want you to be there for Darnell Nurse, I want you to pick up Darnell Nurse when Darnell Nurse is down, I want you to become Darnell Nurse, I want you to buy Darnell Nurses NYR Jersey, I want you to become a supporter of the WNBA and the New York Liberty and buy a jersey that says Nurse, I want you to stop aspiring to become a doctor or lawyer or accountant and I want you to become a Nurse

This might be the hardest I’ve ever laughed reading something on the internet. Hilarious.

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
I don’t think these proposals are very likely. Pretty optimistic in Oilers favour for the most part.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Reading the OP’s post makes me think OilerBear and Bretzky adopted a kid together, and this is the result.

Your first attempt in the previous thread was entertaining and at least had roots in reality. This is just bizarre suggestions with stranger rationalizations. Kassian for Nylander?????? Pretty sure the Leafs could do a tad better than that.

I personally thought he was writing computer code and was looking forward to signing up for whatever website he had just finished creating.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I want you to love Darnell Nurse, I want you to hold Darnell Nurse, I want you to believe in Darnell Nurse,i want you to be there for Darnell Nurse, I want you to pick up Darnell Nurse when Darnell Nurse is down, I want you to become Darnell Nurse, I want you to buy Darnell Nurses NYR Jersey, I want you to become a supporter of the WNBA and the New York Liberty and buy a jersey that says Nurse, I want you to stop aspiring to become a doctor or lawyer or accountant and I want you to become a Nurse
I was going to comment and ask why entertain with that guy but that’s great. I’m sent.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
If we can get Nurse for #20 and McLeod, there’s no way we don’t make it happen. The left side of our defence is garbage and Nurse would instantly be our best option. The fact that he already played with Severson and the pairing was the best pairing on team Canada at the Worlds a couple of years ago (with the defensive coach being Lindy Ruff, our now head coach) makes all the sense in the world. We also have one of the softest blueline of any team in the league and adding a big strong dman who can also skate like he’s 5’10" is another plus.

I know my fellow Devils aren’t warm to the idea of giving Nurse an AAV around 7M$ for his next deal but I don’t see it being an issue at all when looking at who’s coming off our books in 2 to 3 years from now. It’s like saying, would we trade Schneider for Nurse?

Anyways, if Nurse is available, the Devils need to be all over that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad