Prospect Info: Ilya Nikolayev, Centre, 88th Overall

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Agreed. Stylistically Il Niko isn't anywhere close to Kucherov. Backlund/Bergeron perhaps, but not Kucherov.

EMP and DMZ do seem like in specific circumstances could end up as middle 6 forwards. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Kinda crazy that we have so many late picks that are still interesting to watch several years after watching rather than seem like immediate write offs soon after being drafted.
I wasn't talking about style. I was talking about point production. This is like when people became enraged on the main board when it was suggested that Pettersson's style resembled Gretzky, saying there's no way he'll score like Wayne. OED, people.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I wasn't talking about style. I was talking about point production. This is like when people became enraged on the main board when it was suggested that Pettersson's style resembled Gretzky, saying there's no way he'll score like Wayne. OED, people.

Err... then you may need to clarify a bit more. I really don't think he has that type of potential to score as much as Kucherov does at all.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Err... then you may need to clarify a bit more. I really don't think he has that type of potential to score as much as Kucherov does at all.
Neither did I. I said it would be cool to dream

Last edited:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Did he get called up to Metallurg? It's showing one game played there 20/21 on ihdb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad