Proposal: Ilya Kovalchuk to Boston.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Kovalchuk going to prove you wrong and I bet you there will be multiple 2nd round picks on the table from several teams at the deadline. Bruins have to pay more vs others :nod:. Sorry but you would do it to us if the situation was reversed.

Supply and Demand always sets the price. Not much top 6 talent available and Kovalchuk playing better and better with the Habs and we will be getting healthy. Stars are lining up. Don't be jealous that his value was **** before we signed him and he produced with the Habs cause we are playing him in the right role.

Not a fan of either team. Couldn’t care less tbh, my team doesn’t need wingers and this is a trade between two teams in the other conference but I’ll be revisiting this after the deadline lol.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Not a fan of either team. Couldn’t care less tbh, my team doesn’t need wingers and this is a trade between two teams in the other conference but I’ll be revisiting this after the deadline lol.

Should be interesting to see how it goes down for sure.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
We wanted to sign Radulov. Bergevin tried for months (Dec of 2016 - Jul of 2017). Radulov was shopping our offers and circled back to the Habs after the Stars said yes to a contract and then asked Bergevin to offer more to offset taxes. That's when Bergevin got frustrated with both Markov and Radulov and the quotes came out... "you want loyalty, buy a dog" and "expect the unexpected"

Turns out that Radulov at $1M more AAV for 5 years would of still been a good contract. Would he have shopped that offer back to the Stars? :dunno:

... Anything to excuse Bergevin :laugh:

No matter how you look at it, the dog comment was totally uncalled for and didn't have its place. Especially not when you're the General Manager of the Montreal Canadiens.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
... Anything to excuse Bergevin :laugh:

No matter how you look at it, the dog comment was totally uncalled for and didn't have its place. Especially not when you're the General Manager of the Montreal Canadiens.

You call it an excuse, I call it context of how the situation went down (Both Bergevin and Radulov revealed factual info along the lines that I showed you). I also said that it turns out that an extra $1M AAV wouldn't look bad today which actually critizes Bergevin.

Go somewhere else with your belittle attempts and narrative. You don't understand me and what I said clearly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad