TSN: Iginla submitted a list of four teams he would approve a trade to

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Now Duthie just said "some talk that the pick is conditional" dude! You guys ****ing said it.. These guys keep trying to cover their tails..

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Oiler fan here in peace. I know how it feels. Our team has gone through many loses over the years. I feel for you Flames fans. Let's hope for a better future for both our teams.

I hope the rebuild goes well. I want Alberta to be a terrible road trip for teams, and I want Alberta to have heated games against highly motivated skilled teams and not bottom feeders.

Guess we wait and see, a week until everything's put into place. Calgary's going rebuild.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
I hope the rebuild goes well. I want Alberta to be a terrible road trip for teams, and I want Alberta to have heated games against highly motivated skilled teams and not bottom feeders.

Guess we wait and see, a week until everything's put into place. Calgary's going rebuild.

I agree. lets make the battle of Alberta mean something again! Good luck on the rebuild, can't wait till hockey's heartland has a couple good teams.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Wes Gilbertson from the SUN just tweeted they have been told the flames have an announcement to make very shortly.. Moment of truth..

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Wes Gilbertson from the SUN just tweeted they have been told the flames have an announcement to make very shortly.. Moment of truth..

Get ready for the meltdown.

Homer-Simpson_2b.jpg

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Feaster addressing the media on TSN.

Offers from three different clubs. Iggy had a NTC/NMC and thus was part of the process.

It's the Penguins!!!! Two minor collegiate prospects and a first round pick!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Man, damn.

I saw Pittsburgh and was like !!!! Olli! Simon!
Then it was a lot of who?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad