If you were buying a jersey now, whose name would you put on it?

Whose name would you put on your jersey?

• Connor

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Copp

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Ehlers

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Laine

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • Little

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Lowry

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Roslovic

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Scheifele

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • Tanev

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wheeler

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Byfuglien

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Morrissey

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • Myers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trouba

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hellebuyck

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hein57

Feb 5, 2021
Well, I really hope you went with Connor. :)

For the poll question, I have a hard time deciding but I’m very heavily considering Pionk for my next jersey. Perhaps a Reverse Retro (if you can still get those).
You can still get them. Pionk is a good choice i think.

Not sure what my next one will be. I've already got every style and a lot of different players, but maybe a Dubois or wait a bit for Perfetti to start playing.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
You can still get them. Pionk is a good choice i think.

Not sure what my next one will be. I've already got every style and a lot of different players, but maybe a Dubois or wait a bit for Perfetti to start playing.
I'm trying to collect all the different styles. Right now I only have two home blues (Scheif and Buff) and a heritage blue (Connor). Assuming Dubois signs long-term I think I'll get him, love the way he plays. Assuming he keeps up his play.

Reactions: Fairview and Hein57

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well, I really hope you went with Connor. :)

For the poll question, I have a hard time deciding but I’m very heavily considering Pionk for my next jersey. Perhaps a Reverse Retro (if you can still get those).
Last weekend I sent my reverse retro to get Pionk's name put on. Will likely get Dubois on my next jersey if he signs long term this off season.

Jersey collection so far (minus Reverse Retro):
upload_2021-10-22_14-36-5.png

For top 10 Jets draft picks I've been doing their junior/NCAA/etc team jerseys. Going to pick up a Moose Perfetti #17 at some point.

Ended up getting Morrissey on my white heritage. Still need to put a name on my blank away. Also hoping a future Jet takes #8 so I can swap Trouba's name bar out :laugh:

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I know this is a necro but I would probably go with Ehlers. I've always loved his personality and he has the slick skills to boot.

If we get Copp signed long-term, I would consider that too. He's starting to become the real deal and I respect his media answers (unlike a clown like Schiefele who mouths platitudes and always says "obviously" every second sentence). Captain Copp... make it so!

Reactions: GNP

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Last weekend I sent my reverse retro to get Pionk's name put on. Will likely get Dubois on my next jersey if he signs long term this off season.

Jersey collection so far (minus Reverse Retro):
View attachment 473185

For top 10 Jets draft picks I've been doing their junior/NCAA/etc team jerseys. Going to pick up a Moose Perfetti #17 at some point.

Ended up getting Morrissey on my white heritage. Still need to put a name on my blank away. Also hoping a future Jet takes #8 so I can swap Trouba's name bar out :laugh:
Awesome collection

Reactions: Mathil8

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
The only jersey I own is Ehlers which I purchased in 2017 I believe.
Big shock right???

Next year I plan on purchasing a Perfetti jersey if he makes the big club.
I'm usually money poor so I tend to only buy jerseys of players whos style of play I have a great appreciation of.
The only BB jersey I own is Doug Brown but there are quite a few players in recent seasons that deserve a jersey as well for the Bombers.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
I have two Jets jerseys, a 55 Scheif home I got two years ago, and a blank away that I just bought.

I don't think I'll bother getting the second one customized but if I did, it would be Ehlers.

It felt like the trend was (correct me if I'm wrong) Ladd, then Kane... Byfuglien... Scheifele... Laine... and now there is no obvious hands-down favourite. Not as many Hellebuyck jerseys in the stands as one would expect given his former Vezina winner status. Also not as many Connor jerseys as you'd think, but that might change.

For the Bombers, I have a 33 Harris.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I bought my first jersey a couple of years ago - blank.

I've thought about getting a name put on it, but that is problematic. Obviously, I would want one of my favourite players' names. I considered getting Ehlers put on it. But I know that he would be traded almost immediately if I did. :laugh: So my jersey remains blank.

But I have decided to get Dubois' name on it now. He isn't going anywhere.

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
I bought my first jersey a couple of years ago - blank.

I've thought about getting a name put on it, but that is problematic. Obviously, I would want one of my favourite players' names. I considered getting Ehlers put on it. But I know that he would be traded almost immediately if I did. :laugh: So my jersey remains blank.

But I have decided to get Dubois' name on it now. He isn't going anywhere.

I got a blank away jersey back in 2011 when the team came back. I still wear that jersey. If I got the name of anyone on that 2011-2012 team on my jersey unless it was Wheeler I probably wouldn't be wearing it anymore.

For the Heritage Classic I got a Laine jersey. I figured I was being smart - he was a rookie and would be with the team a long, long time. I think you all know how that turned out. So despite me loving that jersey I don't wear it much.

I don't have a dark blue jersey, and would like to pick one up one day. I'd probably still get a blank again.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
One of my best friends has 4 Jets Jerseys. Burmy, Kane, Laine, Pavlec. He is not allowed to buy any more Jerseys unless it an already retired Jet like Ducky, Khabibulin, Smail, D Shannon, Ulanov etc.

Reactions: MardyBum

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I got a blank away jersey back in 2011 when the team came back. I still wear that jersey. If I got the name of anyone on that 2011-2012 team on my jersey unless it was Wheeler I probably wouldn't be wearing it anymore.

For the Heritage Classic I got a Laine jersey. I figured I was being smart - he was a rookie and would be with the team a long, long time. I think you all know how that turned out. So despite me loving that jersey I don't wear it much.

I don't have a dark blue jersey, and would like to pick one up one day. I'd probably still get a blank again.

Yeah, I have had second thoughts about Dubois already. I think I will wait until after he gets locked up long term. :laugh:

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
I have a Jets 2.0 Wheeler jersey from 2011 BC (Before Captaincy), A white Wheeler Heritage Jersey and a blank white 2.0 Jersey.

Been planning to get a Kyle Connor one... but the way Dubois has been playing as of late, I REALLY want a Dubois one.

I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up getting both on the same day. lol. I'm that conflicted.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Have a blue HC Connor, White HC Ehlers, wordmark Hellebuyck thinking of getting my reverse retro with Dubois....ill hold on until he signs his extension.

retired:
away Little
home Byfuglien
camo Laine

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad