If you were buying a jersey now, whose name would you put on it?

Whose name would you put on your jersey?

• Connor

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Copp

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Ehlers

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Laine

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • Little

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Lowry

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Roslovic

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Scheifele

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • Tanev

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wheeler

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Byfuglien

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Morrissey

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • Myers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trouba

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hellebuyck

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Next jersey I get will be a home Scheifele. I have a retired inaugural season Bogo hanging in the closet. And rotate between a blue Trouba and white Morrissey and Ehlers for games.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I just have a blank jersey for white outs, but if I ever got a name stitched on it I think it would be Morrissey or Lowry. I love their approach and contributions.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
Went with Connor. He'll be a good player for a long time. Also, my son's number is 81.

Seeing as everyone's listing their jerseys, I have a Scheifele heritage jersey a Selanne 1.0 jersey and a Hawerchuk '87 Canada Cup in red.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
I have all Reebok’s #33 home, 18 away, 19 home, 27 HC and 29 camo. Next is a 37 adidas 3rd jersey for 2018-19

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Sip.

Oh, wait, I probably should pick a player, shouldn't I? Ok, then Scheif.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
If it has not been already noted, if you happen to go to Jersey City or other team sports stores in other areas of Canada, the Jets jersey that they do sell, nearly 80% have "LAINE" on the back. Apparently, outside of Winnipeg Laine outsells all other Jets players by a wide magin.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I have a home Reebok women’s Byfuglien jersey but I’m disappointed with the custom job cause they put full size numbers on and they’re just too big, going basically they whole way down to the light blue stripe.

I also have a blank men’s HC jersey. Really not sure what I’d put on it. I’m leaning toward Ehlers or Morrissey.

I also kinda want an Armia jersey even though he’s gone. I doubt there’d be many floating around. Maybe an away to complete the set.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
I wouldn't mind a Wheeler one. He is el Capitan and has the coolest surname.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Austin Wong, because f*** everyone else. I'm sure that would be his reasoning too.

Jacob Trouba, because he is a beautiful creature. Also, the obligatory 'buy a jersey to see the guy being traded the next day' factor.

Mark Stone, just so we could give him something to wipe away his tears with after we destroy the Sens next year. Hey, what is this tampering everyone keeps going on about?

If you forced me to be serious and pick a player, I'd probably pick one of Lowry and Ehlers.

Reactions: ps241

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, regarding the trade curse, everyone get a Trouba jersey because it will result in Cheveldayoff getting a good return for him :D

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
Brent Ashton.

On another note, any word yet on when the Jets will release their 3rd Jersey? From what I've read Winnipeg is one of the teams who are suppose to have a 3rd this season.

Reactions: ps241

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Buff, because he's the closest to my age, and I can't really reconcile putting a veritable kid's name on a jersey I own. I feel name plates should be reserved for players you respect and revere, as in your heroes. I also don't have a problem with people who use the name plates in an ironic manner. I actually toyed with the idea of getting a Tim Stapleton jersey for this reason.

Jaytee

Feb 27, 2015
All of my jerseys, hockey or football, have my date of birth as the number (23) and my own last name, because who am I kidding? Even if I ever had the talent, I'm at least 30 years too old to be pretending I'm a professional athlete.

I'd be embarrassed to wear a jersey with a talented athlete's name on the back. The team? Sure, I'll wear my Jets jersey forever, but as much as I'd like to be, I'll never be a Mark Scheifele or a Patrik Laine.

Besides, after reading too many posters in this and other hockey forums, I'd be scared that the name would be spelled wrong.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
All of my jerseys, hockey or football, have my date of birth as the number (23) and my own last name, because who am I kidding? Even if I ever had the talent, I'm at least 30 years too old to be pretending I'm a professional athlete.

I'd be embarrassed to wear a jersey with a talented athlete's name on the back. The team? Sure, I'll wear my Jets jersey forever, but as much as I'd like to be, I'll never be a Mark Scheifele or a Patrik Laine.

Besides, after reading too many posters in this and other hockey forums, I'd be scared that the name would be spelled wrong.

Oh you humans and your pride.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad