Post-Game Talk: If The Oilers Score 3 Late Goals And No One Sees It Did They Score?

GRadio

Energy Line
Aug 16, 2014
Edmonton
Did anyone else lose the home game? Had to switch to the Flames feed halfway through the 3rd, but it had a solid ending. Eberle just dominates the Flames.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Should have named the thread: This video feed is not yet available, please return when the event starts

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Wait so McDavid was named first star? I thought people were saying all game that he wasn't doing great.

He was creating chances down low and using his speed. There was just a lack of effectiveness in the Flames zone by his line. The timing and passing was off by everyone. In the third a few of the chances he generated were finally buried. Not spectacular, but a real solid first "real" NHL game.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
T-Mac has his work cut out for him but I think there will some magic with the combinations he will try before the start of the season. Hopefully we will have a team locked down before the season starts. Yak with Drai and McDavid looked nice and I would love to see that line again, Maybe a 2 pp unit potentially?

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Sure, totally meaningless games. Never sucks to beat the Calgary teams. :D

Especially because they expected a blowout for their team in Cowtown.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I missed the last 3 goals in the home game, talk about brutal AGAIN.

Discuss

I saw the Draisaitl goal but the feed was just gone for the last two.

I don't care if it's preseason, every day is a good day to beat the Flames.

Twice.

Heck the Bakersfield Condors played a damn fine game in Calgary tonight. Much better pace and much more heart.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
woooo preseason champs! cup here we come

Lotta rust being shaken off

The Nurse era has begun. NHL be warned.

55489579.jpg

Nurse after fighting Smith

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Friend at the Calgary game said Jultz played quire well, was very impressed by Klefbom, said Reinhart's skating looked just fine.

If you put the Calgary squad D with the Edmonton forwards would have been better.

Other than Sekera thought Edmonton D squad pretty bleah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad