TSN: If Tavares negotiations don't go smoothly = trade at draft?

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Crazy to think, there could be a new powerhouse in the league depending on where Tavares lands.

Most valuable position outside of a 1D, he could be huge on a team like Nashville.

Errrr

i would argue solid #1G as most valuable.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
not a chance in hell do i do that as a leafs fan

i'll take my chances if he is a UFA...,Mathews and one of marner or nylander gets the toews /kane money ,not sure unless tavaras gets creative and gives a hometown discount where he fits in ?
if tavaras wants Toronto he is going to have to be creative with his agent ,islanders have to take back salary ,of he wait for UFA and maybe the leafs go for the who shebang in 2 years

love being a leafs fan ,so many good young kids ,not enuff money lmao :yo::yo:

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
not a chance in hell do i do that as a leafs fan

i'll take my chances if he is a UFA...,Mathews and one of marner or nylander gets the toews /kane money ,not sure unless tavaras gets creative and gives a hometown discount where he fits in ?
if tavaras wants Toronto he is going to have to be creative with his agent ,islanders have to take back salary ,of he wait for UFA and maybe the leafs go for the who shebang in 2 years

love being a leafs fan ,so many good young kids ,not enuff money lmao :yo::yo:

the bolded ain't gonna happen.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
if there's an "assumed extension" in any deal it will be almost impossible to improve any team while getting tavares

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad