Value of: If Anaheim Ducks want another top 10 pick? Asking price please?

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
We already have one. Curious of price for another. Lindholm and Gibson arent available they are for our rebuild.

Anyone else is up for Negotiation.

Hoping to land Krebs the best LW in the draft and or Boldy/ Zegras.

It gives Anaheim a kick start on the rebuild of the forward group, while we still have a young core on the defensive side.

Well what does it take for a top 10 pick?

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
If a mod can change speculation of to value of. Would be greatly appreciated. Currently making the thread via mobile. Thanks

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I’d guess something around Rakell

That’s far fetched a top 10 Pick won’t fetch you Rakell. There has to be some other moving pieces.

Ducks should be aiming for a 5-10 range draft pick. Ducks aren’t shoving out a 30 goal scorer for that. Regardless how bad this season has been.

Reactions: Grabner

Justin17

Nov 9, 2018
That’s far fetched a top 10 Pick won’t fetch you Rakell. There has to be some other moving pieces.

Ducks should be aiming for a 5-10 range draft pick. Ducks aren’t shoving out a 30 goal scorer for that. Regardless how bad this season has been.
I just don’t see anything else on the roster that a team would trade a top 10 pick for. Maybe Fowler.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
We already have one. Curious of price for another. Lindholm and Gibson arent available they are for our rebuild.

Anyone else is up for Negotiation.

Hoping to land Krebs the best LW in the draft and or Boldy/ Zegras.

It gives Anaheim a kick start on the rebuild of the forward group, while we still have a young core on the defensive side.

Well what does it take for a top 10 pick?

Krebs is a center but carry on.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
If we luck into Hughes/Kakko I'd move Rakell for a top 10 pick if Cozens/Turcotte is available.

No way you move Rakell who’s had one down season when he’s had 2 seasons with 30 + goals. You’re being silly. There has to be some adds in there if that’s the case.

Reactions: ShadowDuck

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
None of those players are more valuable to a bottom 10 team than the pick would be. If they were why are you willing to move them?

Teams need defense. Teams need prospects to groom. The fact you don’t know whom Montour or Manson is there’s no point in arguing with you. Toronto covets our RHDs and our prospects. Wish there fanbase would chime in. We got random people not knowing the landscape nor our value of the team Saying, “our players are bad”

Toronto could get us in top 10 if we made them available in a three team trade.

It’s a speculation of how we can move up in the draft and rebuild.

More logical people who know what Manson and Montour are worth please? For 500

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
The desire by many on our board to turn this team into the next coyotes or Sabres is super strange.

So I guess we be the coyotes and keep on waiting. Keep on Shane Doaning the inevitable with Getzlaf. Sounds right up ducks alley if you think about it.

This team sucks. Fix it or break it. This thread needs solutions on how to move up in draft whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojans86

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
None of those players are more valuable to a bottom 10 team than the pick would be. If they were why are you willing to move them?
and i thought the idea of this thread was dumb....atleast you say what you are in your username...guess thats all you watch/know about

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I can’t speak on behalf of other Canuck fans, but I’d be interested in Brandon Montour depending on the cost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad