Post-Game Talk (GBU): If all Condors were this ornery we wouldn't need captive breeding programs

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
@SportsnetTicker

Did You Know? #Rangers Rick Nash has as many goals this season (8) as the #Sabres do.

:facepalm:

So does Corey Perry.

Also, the entire Sabres team has 19 pts.

Getzlaf & Perry have 20 pts.

LA's 70s line (Carter, Toffolli, & Pearson) have 23 pts.

Sabres leading scorer Tyler Ennis is tied for 159th in NHL scoring.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
It doesn't get any easier in the next 10 games with SJ, TOR, BOS, PIT, DET, MTL, EDM, PIT, STL, MIN. So the scoring had better get going otherwise even those winnable games against EDM and TOR may end up being losses as well.

The best thing that can happen for this team this year is we lose every game. We're not making the playoffs, we're not winning the Cup, therefore the best possible thing that can happen is we finish dead last and guarantee a top two pick making the season a victory overall. We're not playing for this year.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Was there an real, actual point to having Zadorov skate for six minutes?

Probably to see how he handled it and not make the boneheaded move to take himself out of position just to make a big hit. He looked good below the goal line and when he joined the rush, I wouldn't be opposed to him get another game around 10 minutes of ice time.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
We will set the record for least amount of goals in a single season.

Record to beat is 133.

Bring it on! Let's shatter that puppy.

I have suffered way, way too much for way, way too long with this franchise to not fail miserably and historically this season.

Anything other than achieving the worst record all time, this year, by this team, is a failure.

Bps21*

Maybe the Nhl does rig lotterys and this is Buffalo giving them something to force their hand. They don't want this on the ice representing their league lol...give us a megastar or this is what you get.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Maybe the Nhl does rig lotterys and this is Buffalo giving them something to force their hand. They don't want this on the ice representing their league lol...give us a megastar or this is what you get.

ROFL. Wow I never thought of it like that but that is genius.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Probably to see how he handled it and not make the boneheaded move to take himself out of position just to make a big hit. He looked good below the goal line and when he joined the rush, I wouldn't be opposed to him get another game around 10 minutes of ice time.

Zads was fine but he did indeed take himself out of position a couple times. A good example was on his second shift, he moves way up to the blue line to throw a hit meanwhile Toffoli is standing there alone in front of enroth. It's not all on Zads, Mes did stay back and still somehow left Toffoli behind him all alone. It didn't lead to a goal so it probably wasn't really noticed much but its just something I noticed watching zads when he was on the ice. He was fine overall for his first minutes this year but a couple bounces away from being on the ice for 2 or 3 goals against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad