McKenzie: I wouldn't be shocked if Jonathan Drouin were dealt

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This is as good as saying he is gone, if I read my Bobby Mac foreshadowing correctly. Which team and what for is a mystery?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
What the hell is the obsession with trading this guy?

Maybe anticipating future contract issues and who knows maybe Drouin still wants out... Never know what goes on behind the scenes and the world knows about Drouins past

I cant see him going from despising the team so much that he abandons his teammates to all of a sudden loving life... There is something obviously still going on. IMO it woulf be smart trading him away. Also i cant see his past behaviour sitting well with his teammates

Last edited:

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
When Bobby Mac says it, its likely true. Have to think that Drouin ruffled a few feathers in TB management.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
I am afraid. Not that I am a fan of Tampa, or even Drouin, for that matter.

Watch Nashville somehow land him with Ellis or something and all of a sudden, the Central is even more stacked with talent.

Or, the other scenario which I, as a Jets fan, don't want to see happening.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
It's like the ROR situation again.

I'm sure Yzerman doesn't want to overpay but maybe hes worried of an offer sheet.
I'm sure he'd rather dictate the return from a trade rather than draft picks only, or overpaying on a Drouin contract.

Creativero

Jul 17, 2015
These clowns are going to be in the basement in no time. They just can not manage relationships with young talented players.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Wouldn't Montreal be interested in Johnson+Drouin? They need a C (TJ).

Galchenyuk and Sergachev are probably 2 pieces that would interest Tampa, depending.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad