OT: I would at least believe he knows where the bodies are buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Can we agree that it would take work for it to be worse than the Wolverine Origins film? What a poorly acted, poorly scripted piece of crap that was...

Hehehehe. Not to mention it ruined one of the most fun characters of the x-men universe, Deadpool.

I got a copy of it before it even came out (the special effects weren't even done) and it was really, really, really bad.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Another week, another summer league shutout.

:yo:

My son's house soccer team looks like it will end their season 18-2 after going 15-0 in league play with a 2-1 win last night.

I'm guessing the team we destroyed earlier in the year won't want to make up the rained out game...

Clock

May 13, 2006
IMO First Class was the first X-men movie that I felt was really good.

X-Men was decent, X2 a little better. Both decent popcorn flicks. First Class though was an actual good movie though.

Going into this one with expectations would be a mistake. It's not a franchise where they have really produced great movies.

I agree. I enjoyed the "original" X-Men trilogy in the same order - 1 was pretty good, 2 was a lot fun, 3 was... whatever.

I thought First Class was just better, though. The character development, the humor, the undertones of racism / fear were all just... better.

First Class is the movie that really made me annoyed that JJ Abrahms has Star Wars over Matthew Vaughn.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
It's time...

redrum.jpg

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
We're all lurking, waiting for suckers posters to fill the thread up to 999 so we can pounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad